Issiah Walker

Advertisement
Amazimg Mullen has won 10 games each year and 2 NY6 bowl games yet seems to have a toxic locker room every year
Eventually that will catch up, it even caught up to Meyer.

Idk how well Saban hides but I never hear about locker room issues, I know their guys get in trouble, Dabo won't even recruit you if you don't fit in.

Advertisement
Yo the kid had it rough and was probably lied to at UF. Who knows what exactly it was but there are a plethora of reasons that you would be mad over. The degree program not being what you thought, housing, issues with class enrollment like telling him he needs to take certain classes he was told he wasn’t, maybe even a teammate doing something the shouldn’t have been doin and he wanted no part. All I know is the kid was never a headache or a problem his entire career and all of the sudden he goes to UF and he is. Some of all really need some common sense. Why would a kid that never got in trouble here and wasn’t even a behavior issue in school all of the sudden has “drama”. Because UF is toxic and the staff are a punch of confirmed punks.

Agree with this. Even though he made an early commitment and eventually decommitted from USCe thats not uncommon in this day and age of recruiting. He didn't string anybody along and didnt troll during his recruitment from what I remember.

Uf has had this happen to them multiple times over the years. Ive yet to see another school have this happen to them. Something is very toxic up there or they flat out lie while recruiting and the recruits realize it once they're on campus full time

Gotta question his intelligence for choosing to live in that **** hole in the first place but at his worst, he’ll be better than what we currently have.

Advertisement
based off of his twitter activity.

Back in febuary there was a random post about ending it. Dad came on and said he was talkingabout football( red flag).

Then the recent post he made about being lonely.

Sounds like a case of going up to gainesville mid january and getting a quick taste of home sickness combined with girlfriend issues.

Kid just needs to be back home and around his family..wherever he goes he should take a shirt until his stuff is on straight.

I personally would take him..as even sense coming home he appears to be in shape and has been working out.

Alot of that recruiting stuff is cool and hype until you get to the school and realize your a number and at the bottom of the totem pole...some dont know how to handle it. Even at a place you may have thought u would like living.

Agree with this. Even though he made an early commitment and eventually decommitted from USCe thats not uncommon in this day and age of recruiting. He didn't string anybody along and didnt troll during his recruitment from what I remember.

Uf has had this happen to them multiple times over the years. Ive yet to see another school have this happen to them. Something is very toxic up there or they flat out lie while recruiting and the recruits realize it once they're on campus full time

Let’s revisit my porst later on , I can all but guarantee there’s changes in their recruit dept. or their SFla recruiters.

Advertisement
Eventually that will catch up, it even caught up to Meyer.

Idk how well Saban hides but I never hear about locker room issues, I know their guys get in trouble, Dabo won't even recruit you if you don't fit in.

locker room issues dont matter when you have 5 stars behind 5 stars.

You barely heard about locker room issues when uf had urban and WINNING. Them mfers had ghey killers on the team and coaches getting choked out and afraid of players...not sure if it made an espn blurb.

I think it is a no brainer to take him unless there is way more going on than meets the eye. It takes the biggest weakness in the 20 class (only getting 2 on the OL) and turns into a strength when you talk about getting Rivers and Walker in the same class.

It really takes the sting out of the WTF recruiting season of Butch Barry where we went 0 for with the best and deepest OL I’ve ever seen in south Florida.

All things considered, getting a borderline top 10 class after last season’s total debacle is a pretty amazing accomplishment.

Unless this kid made an azzz out of himself after committing to UFag to the coaches (which I don’t remember publicly)

I’d take him... but let him know even if he does get a waiver from the NCAA nothing is guaranteed and a shirt is still possible for him if need be

Advertisement
One scholarship left, correct?

So it comes down does Diaz take the Houston OL who's eligible immediately to help this year while we have King, or does he take the transfer from Walker who'll have to sit(?), but we'll have for 3-4 years.

In my opinion, I would say within the next week or two. The dream scenario is to take Williams for 2020 and Moise and Walker for 2021. But getting 2 out of those 3 would be more than acceptable for me.

Please cite the NCAA rule on Initial Counters that allows us to use 2021 slots for 2020 enrollees.

I'll wait.

That rule doesn't exist.

You can only have 25 ICs for any players enrolling for Fall 2020 (subject to the EXISTING exceptions, such as mid-year graduation replacement, which we would already know about and is based on players who graduated in December 2019 and left the team).

Advertisement
Back