Issiah Walker Jr.

I told yall after the loss to UF any chance we had with him flew out the window.

I said in this thread specifically 👉🏾 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/recruit-reaction.150351/post-4146758 that he was gone & was picking UF, yall got all mad at me, but I wasn't guessing.

U did, my man. Not too sure why ppl don’t listen.

Anyways, who do u think we have a realistic chance at along the line? And do u feel it’s bout time to focus our OL recruiting in the Midwest/Mideast states?

Advertisement
Wiltfong CB to the gator

90E6F99D-A7A9-4430-B607-04B66FC7673E.gif

With the way his recruitment has gone,having an early lead this fall is meaningless. Lot of twist and turns left and uf has at least 3 losses coming up if not more with uga, LSU, auburn coming up and I think Missouri beats them again so 4

Fsu gonna beat the gator this year

Advertisement
U did, my man. Not too sure why ppl don’t listen.

Anyways, who do u think we have a realistic chance at along the line? And do u feel it’s bout time to focus our OL recruiting in the Midwest/Mideast states?
As far as OL, the only other prospect that's available that we've offered is Cayden Baker the kid out of Ft. Myers.

Do kids grow up rooting for the hometown team or is it just an entire generation of front runners? As a young kid, I used to ask pops what state was closer to Florida watching Oregon vs Washington type games just to root for whoever was closer. Miami would have had to be an absolute and utter disaster on the verge of folding for me to have gone to Florida growing up in Norland

Advertisement
Do kids grow up rooting for the hometown team or is it just an entire generation of front runners? As a young kid, I used to ask pops what state was closer to Florida watching Oregon vs Washington type games just to root for whoever was closer. Miami would have had to be an absolute and utter disaster on the verge of folding for me to have gone to Florida growing up in Norland

I can see kids in south FL growing up rooting for UF/FSU b/c their family members or neighbors have an allegiance to those schools but this kid is just the typical south FL mercenary looking to self promote, play games to elicit the highest bid, and in general just acting like a clown.

@Liberty City El Any chance the Tate kid is another Chaney or is he going to be another circus?

Advertisement
As far as OL, the only other prospect that's available that we've offered is Cayden Baker the kid out of Ft. Myers.
Late bloomers will come into play later like Zion!
IMO, we need Butch to develop his guys and get a plug and play once in a while like Wisconsin or Iowa are doing!

With Zion holding down LT for the next 3 years, Butch gets a reel opportunity to develop guys 2-3 years before needing them!

I told yall after the loss to UF any chance we had with him flew out the window.
I said in this thread specifically 👉🏾 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/recruit-reaction.150351/post-4146758 that he was gone & was picking UF, yall got all mad at me, but I wasn't guessing.

So you're saying his intent was always going to be to pick the winner of that game as where he signs?

I'm inclined to believe that even if we won, it would just have meant that people wouldn't know he was going to UF until the very end when he left us at the alter instead of us knowing ahead of time now.

Advertisement
So you're saying his intent was always going to be to pick the winner of that game as where he signs?

I'm inclined to believe that even if we won, it would just have meant that people wouldn't know he was going to UF until the very end when he left us at the alter instead of us knowing ahead of time now.

Given how close that game was and how many plays could have changed the outcome, this is equivalent to him saying: "because JT4 dropped that punt I'm going to UF for the next 4 years now." Kid deserves Mullen if thats true.

Advertisement
Back