Issiah Walker Jr. cracking the two deep?

Advertisement
As of now everyone still here gets a clean slate till proven otherwise... New staff equals an entirely different viewpoint of everyone on the team... Yes Walker has issues that we know of but he's still here and has every opportunity to make an impression on the new staff just as everyone else does.... Good luck to him...

Let Mirabal do his job. If anyone can get Walker to reach his potential it’s him and Mario. Fingers crossed as we need more talent along the OL.

Its not coaching or lack thereof with him and lets just leave it at that.

If this new staff can't help him with his personal issues and put some weight on him where he can compete by Fall, it is time to move on. 2 years is enough. I would love for it to work out, but 2 years is long enough. I hope he gets help if he leaves.

Advertisement
My theme of this season is **** or get off the pot.

Apparently the kid has mental health issues, football adds stressors which maybe too much for him. It maybe better for him to hang it up.
Joe I agree....
The pressure of playing for Mario will put added stress to perform on him.
Next man up does not leave room for any unreliability, or doubts.

My theme of this season is **** or get off the pot.

Apparently the kid has mental health issues, football adds stressors which maybe too much for him. It maybe better for him to hang it up.
Exactly right. Doubt he ever plays for us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish him good health and a bright future.

As far as specifically his role as a player, I don’t think anyone was counting on him being a major piece, mainly just based on his lack of practice and full participation.

That’s not the most important thing here, I have no idea what his issue is with respect to whatever illness he may or may not have, but I just wish him luck.

****, hope he continues to get what he needs!

He was such a stud at Norland, thought he was a NFL guy lock.

Advertisement
Back