Issiah Walker Jr. cracking the two deep?

It was good seeing him on the field making his Miami debut.

At the rate we're losing OL he might crack the 2-deep at some point out of necessity.

Advertisement
Didn’t notice him but want him to succeed like nothing else. If this kid can get his head on straight, he can be something special. Was bummed when UF got him and thrilled when he transferred. Perhaps he can slide into Zion’s spot in the off-season. We need bullies up front to push DLs faces in (see Bryant McKinney in dictionary).

I would redshirt Walker, Rivers, Washington, McLaughlin, Rodriguez, Seymore so that they're all freshmen again in 2022. Ship them off to Canada during the season to eat, train, lift.

We have several seniors who are likely leaving after the bowl game and there is simply no need to burn a valuable redshirt for anyone except perhaps Rivers, but even he should consider RS'ing imo to retain his eligibility.

J. Williams SR
J. Oluwasuen SR
N. Donaldson SR
C. Gaynor SR
Z. Hillery SR
K. Herbert SR
D. Scaife SR
J. Campbell JR
C. Reed JR
O. Traore JR
Z. Nelson JR
J. Clark JR
"likely leaving after the bowl game"? Well I hope that's not what some are waiting for - could be years at this pace...

Advertisement
Didn’t notice him but want him to succeed like nothing else. If this kid can get his head on straight, he can be something special. Was bummed when UF got him and thrilled when he transferred. Perhaps he can slide into Zion’s spot in the off-season. We need bullies up front to push DLs faces in (see Bryant McKinney in dictionary).
Zion needs to come back. I dont think we have a single player that has proven they can leave early and get drafted all that high.

Advertisement
Real talk… Is Issiah Walker guy still on the team? Haven’t heard of him in any video? And haven’t seen him in any interview. Like NOTHING! Is he still here?

Advertisement
Kid needs to eat and lift. There's got to be a Golden Corral somewhere near Coral Gables. Bucket of chicken, Arroz Amarillo y pollo, mama's cooking and McDonalds. All options I'm told would add girth. No excuse being 280lbs after 2 years od college training.

FYI they closed the Golden Corral in Temple Terrace (Tampa). After a night of battling Spirits, that fresh hot fried chicken, soup and salad was a great way to bounce back. Lots of 300lbs + tackles and guards in there, many of them women to boot.
Very familiar of that spot on 56th street. Felt like i needed a deep cleansing and a tetanus shot when i left there

Advertisement
If he never plays, it'd be such a waste of those feet. 300lbers with those feet he had in HS do not grow on trees. The drop step was 🤌🤌

Advertisement
Back