Issiah Walker in transfer portal

Holy Rigatoni !! That was fast.

I could easily see him getting a waiver of having to sit a year if he comes to the U.
Something like .... the coronavirus has made me realize I want to be close to my family. I think just wanting to be home is enough for a waiver.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Going to interesting watching this one play out. Can't imagine he's not a take for us.

Advertisement
Be hilarious if he took their money and went where he really wanted too. A few people have done that to uf

Don't know if this is true but someone just posted on 247 that they heard he was told he would play as a freshman and two weeks ago was told they were redshirting him. He had an interesting tweet this morning, too.... something " about always getting played"

Advertisement
Advertisement
I usually am against allowing kids to transfer back... but I don’t remember him talking bad about us... and honestly watching last season offensively was brutal to watch as a die hard fan like myself... couldnt imagine a recruit seeing that and liking what he saw

That’s a tough call between walker and that Houston transfer for that last counter spot

Advertisement
Not familiar with this twitter handle but who knows
0B71F034-7066-475E-94D4-C129D5BEC91C.png

Reading the tweets that he transferred made me grin ear to ear. I’m torn on the thought of letting him transfer to us because he was a local kid who told us to F off. I have no idea why he’s leaving or if he’s a good kid but if Manny and Staff do some major recon on the kid and situation, I don’t think you can pass up a 5 star tackle talent from the area like him.

Advertisement
Back