Issiah Walker in transfer portal

he joins the Gators on Jan 10, 2020 and less than 4 months later enters transfer portal?

there has to be something behind the scenes. This isn't about playing time. He hasn't even had a full spring practice...
something fishy???
Maybe he thought Florida was a real school with dorms and was surprised it turned out to be just on-line classes?

Advertisement
Moise could be used towards 2021 right? From what I’m gathering Walker and Moise could be 2021 guys and Williams the last 2020 spot. Correct me if I’m wrong. Or drunk.....
Moise can definitely be used towards 2021. Now taking Williams & Walker not so sure how that would shake out.

Advertisement
Moise could be used towards 2021 right? From what I’m gathering Walker and Moise could be 2021 guys and Williams the last 2020 spot. Correct me if I’m wrong. Or drunk.....
That's what I'm thinking. Though I could be wrong on this. No inside knowledge whatsoever. :noidea:

Advertisement
Do you think he fits the Character criteria the staff is aiming for with trying to build a new culture?
I mean I’ve never heard of any character concerns about him. If you ask me I think he was already homesick and when he came back home he decided he didn’t want to leave. That can happen to anybody.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't understand the hate for Zion. But having another blue chip tackle can never be a bad thing imo. A lot of people said he was the goods when we were recruiting him. Only thing that changed is he realized uf sucks.

Zion ges hated on due to giving the most sacks in College Football

I really don't understand the hate for Zion. But having another blue chip tackle can never be a bad thing imo. A lot of people said he was the goods when we were recruiting him. Only thing that changed is he realized uf sucks.
He’s just not good but not his fault for this trash of a coaching staff last year for trotting him out there against a top defense as a true freshman. You want to blame someone. Blame Searles, Barry, Enos, and Manny.

Zion ges hated on due to giving the most sacks in College Football
A borderline 3 star recruit from an area not known for having a lot of competition was asked to start at left tackle for a premier P5 team.
He was asked to do it under an offensive coordinator who ran an offense thAt was designed to work with superior and more experienced offensive line.
Hmmm....... what could possibly go wrong??

Advertisement
Back