Isn't Father's Day coming up next week?

This kids wants to be a CANE like his Father was so bad that he actually committed to Golden Shower and Donuts! That says it all for me.

Advertisement
This kids wants to be a CANE like his Father was so bad that he actually committed to Golden Shower and Donuts! That says it all for me.

And then proceeded decommit once we got a legit coach. Not saying he won't be a Cane in the end, as him going anywhere else just doesn't make sense to me. But I have to say that I don't quite understand his rationale.

pretty much everyone is just assuming he's going to commit on father's day but its all gossip and heresay, nothing from blades jr himself. The last rumor was that he was waiting for al blades birthday but that didn't happen so I doubt he commits on father's day but it would be pretty cool. its funny that everyone says let me enjoy the process but when our other commits take a visit, everyone loses it

Advertisement
Advertisement
This whole Father's Day thing could just be a message board myth. There's just as good a chance as that this was just a guess by someone and then it became a certainty because people just kept repeating it, without any basis in reality.

If he commits Sunday, great. If not, it's just as well to assume he will eventually unless he indicates otherwise.

And then proceeded decommit once we got a legit coach. Not saying he won't be a Cane in the end, as him going anywhere else just doesn't make sense to me. But I have to say that I don't quite understand his rationale.

Blades decommited far before Richt was hired.

He decommited a few days after the Clemson game actually

Advertisement
This whole Father's Day thing could just be a message board myth. There's just as good a chance as that this was just a guess by someone and then it became a certainty because people just kept repeating it, without any basis in reality.

If he commits Sunday, great. If not, it's just as well to assume he will eventually unless he indicates otherwise.

It is a myth, there has never been any substance to it aside from fans making up excuses for him not being committed already. He will be in Tennessee this weekend, very doubtful he is going to be committing to us

It would be a nice story. Paradise camp might be a more interesting one as far as getting momentum going with the other people at the camp.

If Blades doesn't commit on Father's Day, every cumtrap on here who said he would needs to send me some Tommy John underwear as a Father's Day present. I'm your new dad until Father's Day 2018.

Advertisement
247 says he's visiting Tennessee this weekend. Kids a cane but idk if he's savage enough to commit to us while visiting another school lol. That'd be so on point though.

We've had multiple kids (Chad Thomas comes to mind first) that visited another school and committed when they got home. Even if he doesn't, who cares? Blades is a Cane. Like I said, I will give up my college football fandom if he goes somewhere else

Advertisement
Back