Isn't Father's Day coming up next week?

247 says he's visiting Tennessee this weekend. Kids a cane but idk if he's savage enough to commit to us while visiting another school lol. That'd be so on point though.

He cancelled the trip. Was on campus with his mother last night - probably to submit his commitment for tomorrow.

Advertisement
247 says he's visiting Tennessee this weekend. Kids a cane but idk if he's savage enough to commit to us while visiting another school lol. That'd be so on point though.

He cancelled the trip. Was on campus with mother last night to meet with coaches. Probably to notify his commitment for tomorrow.

He cancelled the trip. Was on campus with mother last night to meet with coaches. Probably to notify his commitment for tomorrow.

He was on campus Tuesday w mom I thought and last
Night for the BBQ?

Advertisement
I know there are some reports out there that Top100 cornerback Al Blades Jr. is planning to visit Tennessee this weekend. I haven't been able to confirm that, but have heard from a few different people that the trips is not likely going to happen.

Regardless if Blades makes it to UT or not, what I can report is that he was at Miami on Thursday night for the invite-only BBQ and was also on campus Tuesday night with mom for a one-on-one meeting with the coaches. I was told both visits went real well.

I haven't seen anything about him saying he's going to commit on fathers day. Either way, he belongs at the U

If he's a real Cane he'll commit while stomping on Tyler ****'s grotesquely distended belly button.

No he didn't. He's in Tennessee right now.

Advertisement

No he didn't. He's in Tennessee right now.

he got the timeline confused...his mom was with him on campus for a 1 on 1 meeting with coaches on tuesday and he was at the bbq last night. both went well.

I hope he goes to Tennessee, just so he can throw up the U on them punks (looking at you, Beard, Scott, and Pigeon Boy)

Advertisement
Your wheel of fortune skills are lacking. One missing vowel and you crumble into the fetal position.

Blades looking emotional on twitter. He loved the VOLS visit. And tweeted if fans care about blades the legacy or blades the player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back