Ishmael Aristide new LB coach?

Advertisement
There may be some doubts, I'm starting to feel more like this about this hire:

C7A15D4C-7E7C-4972-AC21-BA150E8149F0.gif

Advertisement
So yesterday the mope narrative was that Williams jumping from LB coach to DC at UCF proves that Miami doesn't play big boy football, now it looks like Diaz is about to poach Aristide from TAMU, which is the highest revenue team in the country. I wonder how the mopes will explain this one.
More goofy simp **** that appeals to obvious mutts. We took this guy from an analyst gig at another P5 school. That’s a huge promotion to anyone who isn’t trying to make a buffoonish, inapposite parallel that isn’t there to get likes from similarly situated braindead derelicts on CIS.

You guys overrate what position coaches do way too much on here. Get guys who can bring 5* talent in & watch how much the "development" changes.
Never saw that perception until i fot on here. Position coaches are under the coordinator Buck stops at the top.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s a slice of south Florida in a nutshell. I’ve been to a lot of places, you won’t find a more diverse environment. People think “oh you know the Caribbean, it’s all the same”, but every different island/country is distinctive, we have people from all over, not just the islands, but from all over the world, too.
They have no clue.....

Miami guy , dad and uncle is well respected in Miami , dad is The principal at Miami NW and uncle is the former principal at Miami Norland.

My dream for this staff is that we end up having lifelong assts with ties to the community. Hickson, with his Broward connections, fits the bill but I'm not sure of he wants to be anything more than a RB coach. I'm praying Artiside (or even TRob or DVD) can lock down dade and PBC for us and help us keep the state of Miami HOME!

This why is reassigning Patke to LBs doesnt bother me one bit. He's had success developing players and will have Manny and Shoop peeking in from time to time. Plus, the talent is already there. No 'culture issues' bs. Patke is have to find and develop two quality LB out of a room of Flagg, TAC, Steed, Huff, Brooks, Troutman, etc. If he cant find 2 starting LBs out of the group, send him back to the bar!

Advertisement
I believe it was Jimmy Johnson(?) that said you win football games with great recruits... (he also said you can't teach speed). If we can't recruit we don't excel. Report just released hiring in now official.
He also said you can't recruit intelligence. Speed and intelligence are the two things he looked for when doing evaluations. If there's one position where football IQ ranks high (other than QB) it's at LB.

He had to bolt. No anger or anything like that. Just sometimes people can’t stay on here for too long for their own reasons. Good guy though and I think he’d be positive on it.
Well shoot. Always appreciated the insight he brought. Thanks for responding so that I know.

Advertisement
More goofy simp **** that appeals to obvious mutts. We took this guy from an analyst gig at another P5 school. That’s a huge promotion to anyone who isn’t trying to make a buffoonish, inapposite parallel that isn’t there to get likes from similarly situated braindead derelicts on CIS.

What everyone thinks when they see your posts now
giphy.gif

So Fisher didn't want him? TAMU could have paid him a position coach salary if they wanted to. They have the money. Isn't the mope narrative that working for Diaz is career suicide? To be consistent, I assume the mopes would say that going from analyst at TAMU to position coach at UM is the equivalent of going from LB coach to Defensive Coordinator at UCF.
You have a get on the field to truly get into coaching and only position coaches can travel to recruit. Only 10 spots. The kid has earned the right to coach. It’s not about the money. Just like moving up to DC for TW. FACT exactly

That little video showing him coaching peaked my interest. Hard to form an opinion after a 2 minute highlight. But he seems to me to be more than just a good recruiter. There are raw materials to work with. And I love high energy guys. ... Ideally, I want more seniority. I like what Lashlee brought in on the O, and was hoping we'd form a similar unit on the D. I guess time will tell.
*piqued 👍🏼

Advertisement
Back