Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
Neal will be talked about for a long time in the “can’t believe he didn’t come here” category.
I think you are right, but people should be more understanding about why. When he made his decision the offense was a dumpster fire. Would you have trusted that last OL coach or that entire offensive staff at that point? Dugans was a better blocking coach for Christ sake. As much as I love this team it would be hard to send my son to play for a trash coach if he had NFL written all over him. College coaching should help you get to the league instead of getting there despite it. Hate we lost him but get it. Glad those days are over.

Advertisement
lol we posting honor roll pics here now? Good for the kid but this has nothing to do with his recruitment.

Translation:

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not worried about any of these kids. Let's have a great season and get guys rated higher at their positions sending a message, "Get on board early or get left out!!!"

Advertisement

That's the 4* 2019 OLB from Kissimmee, FL. the oceola county school district turrible and this young man is unfortunate result for Kowboys from Kissimmee. LOL at him still screaming go Gators, that young man needs to stop BSing an call Scott Frost in Nebraska they will get him into school no problem, an provide a few corn feed honeys to make him feel better about not being a Gator.

Go Canes

That's the 4* 2019 OLB from Kissimmee, FL. the oceola county school district turrible and this young man is unfortunate result for Kowboys from Kissimmee. LOL at him still screaming go Gators, that young man needs to stop BSing an call Scott Frost in Nebraska they will get him into school no problem, an provide a few corn feed honeys to make him feel better about not being a Gator.

Go Canes

Honestly, he should take advantage of going to Marshall instead of a JUCO.

Go Canes

247 has a mix up on his page, he’s from Mississippi.

Advertisement
Back