Isaiah Walker

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Where is he from?

Edit: Nevermind. Looked it up. You're referring to the OT that's committed to South Carolina right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't he have a family member play for FSU?
His dad was a hole commit but a freak knee injury ended his career in 12th grade. If Big Ike Jr. has half the talent as his pops, he's gonna be a **** good one. I played ball & graduated from the same school as Big Ike(5 years later). Parade All-American, 6'2", 320, hand-timed 4.6 40. Drew Sapp comparisons before the injury...

Advertisement
His dad was a hole commit but a freak knee injury ended his career in 12th grade. If Big Ike Jr. has half the talent as his pops, he's gonna be a **** good one. I played ball & graduated from the same school as Big Ike(5 years later). Parade All-American, 6'2", 320, hand-timed 4.6 40. Drew Sapp comparisons before the injury...

Was that the same Ike Walker at American HS?
I remember that story well.
That was horrible.

Was that the same Ike Walker at American HS?
I remember that story well.
That was horrible.
The one and only. I used to buy the Athlon and Street & Smith books when I was a 3rd grader. I've been following recruiting since I was in elementary school, no lie, so I remembered his name ringing around the city when he was at American. But when I transfered there from Central, I got to see the tape. It did not lie. Freak. Of. Nature.

Advertisement
Back