Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Hopefully this doesn’t go down like Key Lawrence(just transferred to OU) last cycle. Anyone remember his commitment video? Tried to clown us in it smh
I really don’t think it well. A couple things. Tennessee is in the dumps and we are on the ups. And Likens is a substantially better and different recruiter than who we had on Lawrence as CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully this doesn’t go down like Key Lawrence(just transferred to OU) last cycle. Anyone remember his commitment video? Tried to clown us in it smh
Yeah that was a weird recruitment, wasn't it like Corn Elder's cousin? And wasn't he the one we misspelled his name on some OV stuff, his parents saw some of the kids smoking weed, DJ ivey like bailed on him as his host, they almost left early but DVD convinced them to stay, Rumph didnt say hi to him or something, it just seemed like whining over a bunch of spilled milk.

Advertisement
Yeah that was a weird recruitment, wasn't it like Corn Elder's cousin? And wasn't he the one we misspelled his name on some OV stuff, his parents saw some of the kids smoking weed, DJ ivey like bailed on him as his host, they almost left early but DVD convinced them to stay, Rumph didnt say hi to him or something, it just seemed like whining over a bunch of spilled milk.
Yup, in the end he was always going to Tenn…. His family and him maybe out of respect to Corns side of the family did their due diligence and came but found their reasons not to come

….. of course that diss commitment video was one of the worst I’ve seen

Advertisement
Yup, in the end he was always going to Tenn…. His family and him maybe out of respect to Corns side of the family did their due diligence and came but found their reasons not to come

Yea the video is my main issue… that stuck. He made it a point to try and **** on us

Advertisement

Only for him to transfer out in the end like a little ho. I always say you don't have to pick a school but to spit in the school and especially the coaches face I'll never respect it

Advertisement
Back