Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

I wanted to see him in 1on1s so I looked it up and all I found was 2018 stuff. He was very raw and I wouldn't put much stock into how he performed at that age.

I compared one aspect of his game. You're welcome to look up the film yourself and see what I see. You just don't see 6'3 guys with that frame make seamless lateral cuts without losing speed and momentum. And he plays S like Marshall used to.

It's 1 trait and doesn't guarantee anything. Keep in mind Marshall did very little for 3 years at UCF. Development is not a given. But carry on with mocking others for having knowledge that escapes you.

Respect. The Ibieta thread is full of posters making comparisons to HOFers in jest. So I thought you were joking. Not questioning your comp. Haven’t even looked at his highlights.

Advertisement
He honestly reminds me alot of Hightower, who I felt got a raw deal here.

Not very twitchy, not going to burn you deep either but plays big when the ball is in the air and has **** good ball skills. I see some yac ability with him too. Looks like a move the chain guy all the way to me. There is a need for those guys too, especially with the drops trouble that we have had recently.

Not very twitchy, not going to burn you deep either but plays big when the ball is in the air and has **** good ball skills. I see some yac ability with him too. Looks like a move the chain guy all the way to me. There is a need for those guys too, especially with the drops trouble that we have had recently.
Hightower is who I thought of also. But I think HT was more fluid…Horton looks tight to me. If I didn’t know he was a WR, I would have thought he was a TE.

They've just made college football into a professional league with NIL. Portal matters even more. Those kids who want a more generous cut are going to bolt.You think.education matters to +80% of these kids at the FBS-level? Rules of game have changed. Adapt or die.

Your comment got me thinking about FBS versus FCS. I have to wonder if a handful of FCS teams will also flourish in this new NIL football marketplace. A kid who is the star QB at a marquee name FCS school may have a higher earnings path than a QB at a mid-major FBS team. The rules of the game have changed, indeed!

Advertisement
Respect. The Ibieta thread is full of posters making comparisons to HOFers in jest. So I thought you were joking. Not questioning your comp. Haven’t even looked at his highlights.

For reference I comped Ibieta to Chris Hogan.

Also why is this kid training in AF1s???

For reference I comped Ibieta to Chris Hogan.

Also why is this kid training in AF1s???
those are Jordan 1 cleats.

Im totally confused on Jordan and football equipment. (jerseys, cleats ) but its the hypebeast.

Like it looks so silly with UF being Jordan brand....like maybe Jordan Brand should have a diff logo for diff sports because the **** basketball image looks stupid as ****

those are Jordan 1 cleats.

Im totally confused on Jordan and football equipment. (jerseys, cleats ) but its the hypebeast.

Like it looks so silly with UF being Jordan brand....like maybe Jordan Brand should have a diff logo for diff sports because the **** basketball image looks stupid as ****
In my day football cleats were designed to look like football cleats. And WRs wouldn't be caught dead wearing bulky high-top basketball shoes as cleats.

In my day football cleats were designed to look like football cleats. And WRs wouldn't be caught dead wearing bulky high-top basketball shoes as cleats.
Exactly...the coach has on some jordan cleats as well....and the sh*ts look stupid as ****.

Its just lazy on Jordan/Nike's part because they have legitimate cleats with nice designs...but its stealing money from kids who are already buying those sneakers by just adding cleats to the bottom smh.

First time seeing them was maybe a year ago on a college visit to Valdosta State and their starting left tackle was wearing thos same ones horton has on.
ITS TACKY TO ME

Advertisement
Your comment got me thinking about FBS versus FCS. I have to wonder if a handful of FCS teams will also flourish in this new NIL football marketplace. A kid who is the star QB at a marquee name FCS school may have a higher earnings path than a QB at a mid-major FBS team. The rules of the game have changed, indeed!
Probably but most markets are not that big for FCS. I get North Dakota State has a big following. Not sure if the schools in the metro areas demand any following that justifies significant expenditure. I think it will definitely be alumni dependent.

Hightower wasn’t as good laterally but I like the comp too

He reminds me of a receiver I watched in the NFL named Malcom Floyd which was one of Philip Rivers favorite receivers for years

Advertisement
First really in-depth interview I've seen from him. Announcing July 28th, he and his parents loved the visit and he wants a place with great relationships and is good with his major in Business and sports management. Also he said a school that he loves the atmosphere and environment where UM was the only one he claimed he loved the atmosphere 🤷🏾‍♂️

First really in-depth interview I've seen from him. Announcing July 28th, he and his parents loved the visit and he wants a place with great relationships and is good with his major in Business and sports management. Also he said a school that he loves the atmosphere and environment where UM was the only one he claimed he loved the atmosphere 🤷🏾‍♂️
Wrap him up Likens, continue working on Bond and Gibson to see if by any miracle one of them comes to their senses and tells that school up north to shove it. Then focus completely on the class of 2023.

P.S. Call me Rob, it's absurd that I have to communicate to you through a forum

He seems like a humble and genuine kid. Honestly a lot of recruits could learn from his attitude. Hope he comes.

Advertisement
fail comedy channel GIF by Foxtel

Advertisement
Back