Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So I just went to look at the Key and Peele names, and lmao @ them doing a third east west bowl with actual guys names in it (Ha Ha Clinton-Dix and D’Brickshaw Ferguson).

Advertisement
I’m releasing @NicKane off his system ban immediately. If you’re going to annoy us, we’re going to make sure you have a counterpart who annoys you. With this campaign, You make me long for the days of Nick calling people Hecht Mole Trolls.

Get em Nick!!!!

FYI
@JD08 @JeddTheFisch @AtlAtty @Canes2082 @IndayArtHauz @OBLIVION

What does Nick have to do with me? You banned him not me.

I’m the only one who told him multiple times to calm down or he was gonna catch a ban to begin with.

It will never stop amazing me how you mods allow all the **** you do here yet get so annoyed at 3 digits and a dash.

What does Nick have to do with me? You banned him not me.

I’m the only one who told him multiple times to calm down or he was gonna catch a ban to begin with.

It will never stop amazing me how you mods allow all the **** you do here yet get so annoyed at 3 digits and a dash.
I did not ban Nick so let’s at least get that straight.

Your troll is driving normal people who are ordinarily pro-Manny to look for Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

I did not ban Nick so let’s at least get that straight.

Your troll is driving normal people who are ordinarily pro-Manny to look for Jim Jones Kool-Aid.

Its a joke man. Just like your never ending 8-3 Manny sucks memes.

Funny how 200 of those don’t get tiresome right?

Its a joke man. Just like your never ending 8-3 Manny sucks memes.

Funny how 200 of those don’t get tiresome right?
I know what it is. It’s an awful joke after 200 times. Here’s a difference between my Manny Sucks 8-3 bro gifs and your 15-0 troll. I create new gifs with different characters. I change it up. Here’s the proof:

Advertisement
Back