Isaiah Horton, 2022 WR from Tennessee offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Says he’s made his decision. Tennessee is my guess. Said he was really excited for the new offense. Bama has a new OC but don’t think he’s a take for them.

Man these graphics these jits put up don’t mean chit. Lol

Edit: I don’t see anywhere that Horton has committed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tenn 247 just CB'd a different type of WR to the Vols today. Smaller guy. He's committing this week. Clearly they'd take Horton too. Ivins said an offensive player could jump on board soon. It probably won't be the OL Carswell. He still is gonna visit Oregon at the end of July and then make a decision. I don't know if any other players on offense close to going public so we'll see.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just going through a thread on the Tennessee board and we're the only place with an OV so far. His plan is/was to save them for the fall. He has been to Tennessee for a couple of UVs in June. And he went to Bama along with UF too. We know what it means if a local kid never actually OVs to Miami no matter how much they're on campus but it could be different in other places.

Just going through a thread on the Tennessee board and we're the only place with an OV so far. His plan is/was to save them for the fall. He has been to Tennessee for a couple of UVs in June. And he went to Bama along with UF too. We know what it means if a local kid never actually OVs to Miami no matter how much they're on campus but it could be different in other places.
I think he picks the Canes.

Advertisement
Back