Isaiah Dunson [at WR]?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not the loss. It’s the fashion of the loss. Gattis ain’t getting us anywhere. As long as he’s around we can get everyone we want & it won’t matter. Take that to the bank.
So what if by game 6 or 7 we're averaging 35pts a game and TVD having 300 yard games again

its 3 games of an awful passing offense. stop w this 1 loss. the complaints were there following southern miss.
Look what’s coming in this ain’t a manny class.....look how long it took jimbo to clean up and look at Michigan. This a rebuild whether anyone wants to admit it or not. And if Mario is here that long and Gattis still ain’t cutting it he gone it’s that simple. I mean manny fired dudes u think Mario ain’t going to body dudes if they don’t do well? He ain’t going to do it now obviously, just be patient.

Look what’s coming in this ain’t a manny class.....look how long it took jimbo to clean up and look at Michigan. This a rebuild whether anyone wants to admit it or not. And if Mario is here that long and Gattis still ain’t cutting it he gone it’s that simple. I mean manny fired dudes u think Mario ain’t going to body dudes if they don’t do well? He ain’t going to do it now obviously, just be patient.
Harbaugh forced a co-oc on gattis bc he stunk his first 2 years there.

were not recruiting well at WR to improve that room right now.

I dont think Mario will keep tenos. I think Mario will fire his kid if it meant UM wins lol

Advertisement
Then that would mean they learned from their mistakes & that would be wonderful.
right its like these guys expect us to be okay w a **** offensive display. y'all say this **** when Dorito and golden allowed every team to go up and down on our asses from night 1? no right? you btiched and it didnt change. well until it changes, we will change. until it doesn't, get used to the complaints about the same results and same mistakes over and over

Advertisement
Theres early signs that are big red flags. You only ever mention recruiting.
Cause every elite program that rose to monster went through this. Bama UGA Clemson, I have seen post through the years saying bama offense sucks then UGA has no wrs or offense, Dabo chokes. Etc etc etc......but one thing they all have in common they don’t recruit pretend four stars, they recruit the cream of the crop. We are after and getting those guys they are after, are there coaching red flags? Yea but every elite school early on had those same fans questioning coaching till the monsters cured them,

I hear you. But my *** is getting old. Not sure how many rebuilds I got left before I kick the bucket d.

Yep thats it. Give me smart football or I’m going to ***** & moan. Period. Saturday night was LOW IQ football.
wonder how there slurper v mope threads on this board. this is how it starts. we find excuses for turning what JD4 has shown to be a potential elite QB into a bum three games in against fairly easy opponents. I hope it changes by UNC

Advertisement
I've said this before, he played both ways in high school and was one heck of a good receiver. With a walkover game plus an open week I wish they'd give him a good look as a WR.

Ball Hawk!
Delete Old Man GIF

Advertisement
Back