Is UVA the team that rids the program of the Golden Cancer?

Don't set yourself up for disappointment. The blowout wins over UNC and Va Tech paired with the perceived "moral victory" of playing FSU close almost certainly bought him another year under this administration. Barring some sort of miracle Golden will be back next year.

Advertisement
You can't say this team hasnt improved from week one. They gave a team thats going to play in the NC game all they could handle. It takes time to build a program. I'll give Golden another season to win the ACC in which I believe the Canes will do next year.

Don't set yourself up for disappointment. The blowout wins over UNC and Va Tech paired with the perceived "moral victory" of playing FSU close almost certainly bought him another year under this administration. Barring some sort of miracle Golden will be back next year.

There's one hope left...we lose 2 of the last 3 or even all 3.

If the administration would accept 6 or 7 losses from Golden in his fourth full year I'd take a hiatus from the Canes and check back in around 2016.

Until hope is dead I'm holding on.

Sorry Cane fans but Miami is going to beat the ish out of VA and Pitt....and depending on who we play in the bowl, we might beat the ish out of them too. Winning is going to assist with closing strong on the 2015 class and we will be considered an early top 25 pick for 2015. Which means AG ain't going nowhere unless Franklin breaks a rule and get fired or Rutgers or some other northeast major program throws alot of money at him.

Sorry Cane fans but Miami is going to beat the ish out of VA and Pitt....and depending on who we play in the bowl, we might beat the ish out of them too. Winning is going to assist with closing strong on the 2015 class and we will be considered an early top 25 pick for 2015. Which means AG ain't going nowhere unless Franklin breaks a rule and get fired or Rutgers or some other northeast major program throws alot of money at him.

You must have some inside information that Golden is not going to be coaching this weekend.

Share.

Advertisement
y do everyone keep hoping uva beats us? WE NEED TO WIN OUT!! no other program is going to want Golden if we lose. winning out is the only thing that's going to help this program now. It will either A) help w/ recruiting or B) help another program's interest in hiring Golden "away" from us.

y do everyone keep hoping uva beats us? WE NEED TO WIN OUT!! no other program is going to want Golden if we lose. winning out is the only thing that's going to help this program now. It will either A) help w/ recruiting or B) help another program's interest in hiring Golden "away" from us.

There is no hope of that anyway. At this point, lose by all the points. Go 6-7 and let this ************ burn. Some of the Goldenites will come into the fold, while others will just continue to be embarrassed by the ensuing banners and billboards that are inevitable.

I said before I would never root against this team, but because of some of the apologists, excuses, and sheer stupidity of some on this board I want their souls to hurt and one of the light in their lives to dim. I'm close to wishing that Shapiro would have got what he wanted with the way some are moving the bar to accept mediocrity.

keep-calm-and-burn-it-down-36.png

Golden will not be fired so for everyone who has been clamoring for him to go for the past 3 years, you better hope he leaves for a better job in which you will then say how sad the state of this program is that 'said' coach left our program for that other crappy program.

So in the event that he does stay, just stop being fans until he leaves b/c the Golden must go crap is just getting tired.

By the way, Golden is the 42 highest paid coach in College Football. Please give me the list of potential 'messiahs' that will lead this team back to the promise land for 2.5 million a year.

Rooting for the team to lose?? Wow..

Advertisement
Golden will not be fired so for everyone who has been clamoring for him to go for the past 3 years, you better hope he leaves for a better job in which you will then say how sad the state of this program is that 'said' coach left our program for that other crappy program.

So in the event that he does stay, just stop being fans until he leaves b/c the Golden must go crap is just getting tired.

By the way, Golden is the 42 highest paid coach in College Football. Please give me the list of potential 'messiahs' that will lead this team back to the promise land for 2.5 million a year.

No, he's not. Prove it. Not an article that speculates. Offer actual proof.

I am not a fan of a coach. I am a fan of the Miami Hurricanes. Golden is not a Hurricane. He's a contracted employee who has been compensated very well for **** poor performance. I will remain a fan of the program even with him here. Just because I want him to lose in order to save the program does not mean I want Miami to lose. I want us to win. I want MUTINY in the locker room and on the sideline. I want players to walk away from him, refuse to shake his hand because he is a **** poor coach who deserves neither respect or admiration. I truly hope you follow him to wherever he goes next, because he will not be coaching here for long.

So you basically just asked for more of it. Because if I can annoy you, with your asinine posts, I will.

I am not a fan of a coach. I am a fan of the Miami Hurricanes. Golden is not a Hurricane. He's a contracted employee who has been compensated very well for **** poor performance. I will remain a fan of the program even with him here. Just because I want him to lose in order to save the program does not mean I want Miami to lose. I want us to win. I want MUTINY in the locker room and on the sideline. I want players to walk away from him, refuse to shake his hand because he is a **** poor coach who deserves neither respect or admiration. I truly hope you follow him to wherever he goes next, because he will not be coaching here for long.

Anywhere in my post did I say that I support him, do me a favor read it again and see if you can find it. What I'm saying is that the same conversation of Golden getting fired or Golden needing to go is old.

Exactly what am I proving? That he's not getting fired?? No one in this message board can provide any proof of any kind regarding this team.

It is my opinion, please let me know if I'm entitled to it that he will not be fired after the season.

You want MUTINY in the locker room and on the sideline... I mean seriously, do you have any idea how those boys feel about their situation and their coaching staff?

Advertisement

So you basically just asked for more of it. Because if I can annoy you, with your asinine posts, I will.

LOL, if you think what you write or anyone on a message board writes bothers me then you are giving way too much credit to yourself.. (I applaud you for that)

Anywhere in my post did I say that I support him, do me a favor read it again and see if you can find it. What I'm saying is that the same conversation of Golden getting fired or Golden needing to go is old.

Exactly what am I proving? That he's not getting fired?? No one in this message board can provide any proof of any kind regarding this team.

It is my opinion, please let me know if I'm entitled to it that he will not be fired after the season.

You want MUTINY in the locker room and on the sideline... I mean seriously, do you have any idea how those boys feel about their situation and their coaching staff?

Offer proof of his salary (that's why it was in bold)

Advertisement

LOL, if you think what you write or anyone on a message board writes bothers me then you are giving way too much credit to yourself.. (I applaud you for that)

You already admitted you're tired of it. I'm sure I wont wound you personally, but if I can drive some people away...great.

You already admitted you're tired of it. I'm sure I wont wound you personally, but if I can drive some people away...great.

You are absolutely right, as you can see I barely post on this website. Keep blasting away, let me know how much of a difference that makes.

Advertisement
Back