Is This Right? It Can't Be Right.

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
As it stands now, the Miami Hurricanes will sign only 4 players from Dade and Broward County this Wednesday.

In a long line of them, this very well could be the biggest atrocity of Folden's tenure.

SoFla athletes are the very resource that MADE this progrum what it is today.
They are the lifeblood of Miami football.

Our local recruiting ground is our one true advantage over the rest of college football, and the only reason we are always considered a sleeping giant.

All that talent, all that competiveness, all that drive, within 35 minutes of our campus --. and we are only bringing in FOUR of them?

This is a shot to the plums.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Advertisement
you have to try awfully hard to not end up with no more than 4 south fl commits at Miami. unreal.

Al didn't have the balls to say it after the year ended, so he sent the puppet out to speak for him.....
" we will recruit a different kind of kid" - blank shames

What a joke. This guy just continues to ***** things up that I never thought could ever get screwed up....And he still keeps his job??? I mean how is it possible to only land 4 Broward and Dade kids at MIAMI????? How do other programs just come on down to our turf and take whoever they want?

I guess the kids must sense AL's desperation and they have no respect for him. Or maybe the word is out that he sucks, and is in way over his head. We gotta get this fool and his staph out of here asap.

Advertisement
Seems impossible for what SHOULD have been a rather large recruiting class. Next year we can play at 84, if my math is correct. How in the world are we not bringing in a massive class, with a LOT of local kids? Even if the local kids, some of them, are a reach... this class had space for such reaches. Right now the class looks small, when there's absolutely no reason for it to be. There had better be some surprises, because right now this class is going to be the end of Al Golden if there aren't. Not that that's a bad thing, of course. It will, however, hurt the next coach as well.

One of the biggest disgraces in the history of this program.

The success of Miami Hurricanes football was founded on community players. Not just blue chippers, but ballers with chips on their shoulders.

Instead, we've made coal shovelors a priority, while disrespecting numerous high school players and coaches down the road by either pulling offers or showing interest in the last minute.

And forget about any 5* players with every program in the nation after them. Elite programs don't even need to negative recruit against us anymore. Burn it down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll say it for umpteenth time - Al golden is recruiting in the areas where he plans to continue to recruit once he takes his next job. (The northeast, Southern California, and select private schools in the southeast).

I'll say it for umpteenth time - Al golden is recruiting in the areas where he plans to continue to recruit once he takes his next job. (The northeast, Southern California, and select private schools in the southeast).

His next job????? Man you got jokes......

Advertisement
Back