Is This Right? It Can't Be Right.

they simply cannot and will not compete for recruits that other schools want. It's scared recruiting

That's why Fat Al loves the waiver wire. Desperate kids with no competition.

100% he'll blame the cloud and "sanctions" for the small class, then sign 4 useless kids post signing day.
They can't compete. They'd love to beat fsu and Ohio State for recruits, but they can't. Recruits with options are sunlight to Folden's vampire.

Advertisement
I'll say it for umpteenth time - Al golden is recruiting in the areas where he plans to continue to recruit once he takes his next job. (The northeast, Southern California, and select private schools in the southeast).

great point, makes a ton of sense, never thought about it that way

Advertisement
As it stands now, the Miami Hurricanes will sign only 4 players from Dade and Broward County this Wednesday.

In a long line of them, this very well could be the biggest atrocity of Folden's tenure.

SoFla athletes are the very resource that MADE this progrum what it is today.
They are the lifeblood of Miami football.

Our local recruiting ground is our one true advantage over the rest of college football, and the only reason we are always considered a sleeping giant.

All that talent, all that competiveness, all that drive, within 35 minutes of our campus --. and we are only bringing in FOUR of them?

This is a shot to the plums.

I don't know what's worse... The fact our recruiting class is so ****** or the fact you post about in 5 new threads a day (slight exaggeration but you get my point). Back on ignore

Does this mean I'll miss out on all your late-breaking insider Alex Collins news?

Advertisement
I'll say it for umpteenth time - Al golden is recruiting in the areas where he plans to continue to recruit once he takes his next job. (The northeast, Southern California, and select private schools in the southeast).
There is no next job for that incompetent ****. His career is over.

His next job is coaching linebackers and teaching English class at some high school in New Jersey.

Last edited:
old-yeller-o.gif

He needs to look into his paranoid ramblings about agendas and ulterior motives with a mental health professional.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back