Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

The great HCs change their schemes and philosophies all the time. They evolve as the game changes.

No one ever thought Sabag would be running a wide open throw first spread high flying offense. Yet here he is winning now primarily with his offense.
In the NFL, Andy Reid is one of the examples.

Advertisement
Ok. No issue with Cribby and I understand the worst case scenario. I’m amazed that the University of Miami would not be able to hire a qualified DC.
That’s the joke. If Manure can’t find a DC amongst the thousands of qualified DCs at multiple levels of football, then he’s either not looking hard enough, or his coaching tumbleweed is so miniature and uninspiring that he can’t convince one to jump aboard his teetering dingy.

He has fired offensive staffs two years in a row, so he likes to hold offensive coaches accountable, but I knew it would probably be a different story with the defense. I also think manny wants to keep being involved in the defense, because that’s his source of pride.
His source of pride should be as the **** HC of one of the storied programs in all of college football. 🤦

we need a keep the score system to determine who predicts what and whether that prediction sticks. that prediction score should then be part of their avatar/member information so that everyone knows if they are full of caca or not. something similar to the crystal balls method
Or just realize it’s a free site teeming with maniacs, and you’re not paying for any of these opinions

Sounds like Kevin Steele is joining Tennessee in a role as a position coach.
That would lead us to believe either Manure didn’t offer him or DC candidates are being told they will have to run manure’s defense. There’s no way Steele would choose a PC gig on Pruitt’s sinking ship over a DC gig with UM unless we’re putting constraints on DC candidates.

Advertisement
That would lead us to believe either Manure didn’t offer him or DC candidates are being told they will have to run manure’s defense. There’s no way Steele would choose a PC gig on Pruitt’s sinking ship over a DC gig with UM unless we’re putting constraints on DC candidates.
Nah, he’s angling for the HC job. He doesn’t give a **** about Pruitt. Pruitt might be a fired in a few weeks (or after next season) and being buddies with Fat Phil and an also being an alum will have him in the right place at the right time. Steele plays the Game of Thrones.

So a guy with HC aspirations is going to join a program that could be on the brink of getting hammered by the NCAA? Seems hard to believe. The NCAA isn't going to punish one of its premier SEC programs, but Tennessee is far enough down in the pecking order but high profile enough that it would send a clear message to Bama and UGA to tighten up. "UGA got sloppy"
On top of all that, there’s no way in **** UT is going to hire another DC with no HC experience in the last 20 years as HC after firing Pruitt. They’re the same guy and you’ll never be able to get that over with the boosters. They’ll be hiring an O guy next or some young hotshot HC.

If we don’t sign a DC it’s simply because Manny doesn’t want one.

I can literally name 50 coaches off the top of my head that all it would take is a phone call to their agent & they would immediately accept the DC job here.

Miami is not short on money & there’s plenty of coaches who would love the pay raise & profile bump getting a chance to coach at program like Miami. There’s no realistic excuse for us not to sign a DC, it all falls on Manny either trying to finesse a way to not embarrass his best bud Baker or simply being lazy & not putting in enough calls.

There’s hundreds (no exaggeration) of coaches that will change jobs in this offseason, if Manny uses the “well I couldn’t find anybody!” excuse as his reasoning for not replacing Bake as DC then he’s kicking himself in the nuts & sabotaging his tenure here.

It’s as clear as day Bake needs to go, this shît ain’t rocket science, put some fckin calls in & find somebody.
Preach Pastor Liberty, preach!!! I agree and he’s even stupider if he thinks all this will calm down and go away. He real and only option is to get rid of Baker, not remove his play calling duties only. Gone, bye, don’t let the door his your bum **** on the way out gone. I’m with you - **** you’ve named 10 top candidates to backfill the DC position. Pick up the **** phone or if you’re scared have ER20 do the job for you!!!

Advertisement
Nah, he’s angling for the HC job. He doesn’t give a **** about Pruitt. Pruitt might be a fired in a few weeks (or after next season) and being buddies with Fat Phil and an also being an alum will have him in the right place at the right time. Steele plays the Game of Thrones.
He won’t get that gig, and he’d stand as good or better of a chance getting it from here than he would as a member of Pruitt’s failed staff.

Fulmer will never be able to sell another DC with no good HC experience after just failing with Pruitt. He has to win the next press conference and that’s not Steele.

He won’t get that gig, and he’d stand as good or better of a chance getting it from here than he would as a member of Pruitt’s failed staff.

Fulmer will never be able to sell another DC with no good HC experience after just failing with Pruitt. He has to win the next press conference and that’s not Steele.
Pruitt was supposed to be a young, up and coming guy. Steele would make sense as the seasoned vet DC with big program experience. That job is a bit toxic right now. They hired 2 coaches last cycle before settling on Pruitt. Can you really hire Hugh Freeze after firing Pruitt for recruiting violations? Would Billy Napier even want to touch that job at this point? I could see Steele being the option that boosters just settle on.

Advertisement
SHOW ME A TWEET THAT SHE SAID “MY HUSBAND IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF COACHING.” SHOW ME A TWEET WHERE SHE SAID “HE DID NOT STEP DOWN, NOT ON HIS OWN.”

Show me, us, ANYTHING besides ur fake *** Colombo theories! Show me ANYTHING that shows he was relieved of his duties! Mutha fcka, at this point, I will even take a news clippings from the Sunday funny’s!
I came late to da party and just catching up on u schooling this WIN dude! He needs to change his name to LOSE actually.

friggin guy has the audacity to quote a tweet and then give an assumption off of that as fact! I thought only the media did that ****. Good stuff rellyrel!

On top of all that, there’s no way in **** UT is going to hire another DC with no HC experience in the last 20 years as HC after firing Pruitt. They’re the same guy and you’ll never be able to get that over with the boosters. They’ll be hiring an O guy next or some young hotshot HC.

Tennessee finally brings Gruden to Knoxville. Even if it is Jay and not john

Advertisement
35 page thread over an obvious Twatter troll porst.

Steele ain't coming here. Corey Bell ain't either.

Partridge is a realistic name, but we really need a DC first.

I came late to da party and just catching up on u schooling this WIN dude! He needs to change his name to LOSE actually.

friggin guy has the audacity to quote a tweet and then give an assumption off of that as fact! I thought only the media did that ****. Good stuff rellyrel!

Man we’re cool now. We talked it out like bros, man.

Advertisement
Back