Is this cryptic tweet a sign of whats to come?

Advertisement
Ha I just caught up and saw that! Just like the one poster said, u guys kissed and made up! Now that’s a WIN!

I’m getting all misty eyed!

Man; it’s ‘21....all love for my Canes fan. We all want the same thing. Ending last yr was tough. We all just convey it in different ways.

Man; it’s ‘21....all love for my Canes fan. We all want the same thing. Ending last yr was tough. We all just convey it in different ways.
Ending every year has sucked since the 2017 season! But yeah we all want the U to be back. Hopefully Mandingo still wants to win another offseason and will garbage the Baker and get a couple more big hires to the D staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny,

gonna *** around until all the decent ones are hired did say he didn't want the other ones and keep Baker..Can see it coming.

Manny,

gonna *** around until all the decent ones are hired did say he didn't want the other ones and keep Baker..Can see it coming.

hes not ******* around waiting around. if a DL candidate (who was never mentioned outside of hogan) gets a promotion to DC, how do you expect him to say nah im good ill be a dl coach elsewhere?

hes not ******* around waiting around. if a DL candidate (who was never mentioned outside of hogan) gets a promotion to DC, how do you expect him to say nah im good ill be a dl coach elsewhere?
i'm not talking about DL coaches i'm talking about DC coaches..

Advertisement
i'm not talking about DL coaches i'm talking about DC coaches..

I understand but one of the guys named in this thread is getting a shot at the DC job for his current employer. we can offer 100000 DCs and we could have already, but its on the recipient to you know accept the offer. if they want to wait to see if an HC job shakes out or a better opp, then thats on them. nothing we can do about it. cant strong-arm a dude in taking the job

I understand but one of the guys named in this thread is getting a shot at the DC job for his current employer. we can offer 100000 DCs and we could have already, but its on the recipient to you know accept the offer. if they want to wait to see if an HC job shakes out or a better opp, then thats on them. nothing we can do about it. cant strong-arm a dude in taking the job
Not if you are Manny Diaz. Top coaches want to coach for Top coaches.. simple as that. Only reason we got those coaches on offense is because they are completely independent from Manny, which we know wouldnt be the case on defense... but i guess we gotta respect the fact that he is going on all on what he thinks is best to succeed (his scheme, his defensive coaches)

Not if you are Manny Diaz. Top coaches want to coach for Top coaches.. simple as that. Only reason we got those coaches on offense is because they are completely independent from Manny, which we know wouldnt be the case on defense... but i guess we gotta respect the fact that he is going on all on what he thinks is best to succeed (his scheme, his defensive coaches)

okay. again, you're just basing it off assumptions. again, we've been hearing that hes been talking to DCs. if so, that doesn't sound like a dude married to his scheme or even coaches. iwe know there are multiple hires to be made on the D and that was reported by credible guys and our insiders on here. let it play out. so far, Manny for all his faults, has somehow been able to land pretty good candidates for the O (even tho enos didn't work out he was a bama assistant from the saban tree). he got an elite DB coach to come here and I can assume that he dint come here to be picked around by baker. he had offers on the table to go elsewhere

Advertisement
okay. again, you're just basing it off assumptions. again, we've been hearing that hes been talking to DCs. if so, that doesn't sound like a dude married to his scheme or even coaches. iwe know there are multiple hires to be made on the D and that was reported by credible guys and our insiders on here. let it play out. so far, Manny for all his faults, has somehow been able to land pretty good candidates for the O (even tho enos didn't work out he was a bama assistant from the saban tree). he got an elite DB coach to come here and I can assume that he dint come here to be picked around by baker. he had offers on the table to go elsewhere
Until Steele is named HC in Tenn in the next week and TRob is our the door to join him lol! Watch... a la Mario Cristobal with Golden

Until Steele is named HC in Tenn in the next week and TRob is our the door to join him lol! Watch... a la Mario Cristobal with Golden
Miami must've met his price and it is home. Not sure Tenn would overpay to get him. Being at home and making good money would be hard to pass up

Miami must've met his price and it is home. Not sure Tenn would overpay to get him. Being at home and making good money would be hard to pass up

this dude is another ******* ****. we all agree that Diaz, at this point, is not a good HC. what we can also agree on is that he has begun to make moves to improve the team and staff (recruiting to x and O). the next step is baker.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back