Is this a fireable loss?

Advertisement
Certainly, but as the money isn't there and won't be there, it doesn't matter. This is a mess for reasons I've alluded to, but we're stuck for a while.

Absolutely a fireable loss. FSU fired their coach after we convincingly beat them. FIU convincingly beat us. They’re our cross-town rival” ... remember

Advertisement
And for the hearing impaired.....fire....

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Baker's defense allowed 30 points. It's a clear trend downward. Second most points allowed after a pretty lame defensive effort against Louisville. Baker is not a good fit here. Expect Duke to hang up 3 touchdowns on us next week.

need new leadership from Sr. mgmt. President thinks football is played with a round ball
BOT seems genuinely uninterested except to cash ACC checks.
AD Blake should be canned ASAP as well as his staff

The School Prez needs to make an immediate statement by firing Blake James. That will tell Manny what we think about the hire.

Advertisement
And for the hearing impaired.....fire....

giphy.gif
The whole university is crap...US News outside Top 50...Frenk the Fraud
The women's hoops team under SJW favorite Katie beat NC A&T by ONE point...She can't be fired
Our spineless AD had a great legal case against the NCAA to help Coach L...Crickets!
Donor's kid runs baseball
YES, FIRE EVERYONE!!!

Advertisement
Baker's defense allowed 30 points TO FIU!. It's a clear trend downward. Second most points allowed after a pretty lame defensive effort against Louisville. Baker is not a good fit here. Expect Duke to hang up 3 touchdowns on us next week.
fixed it

Get me Norvell, Campbell, Fickle or Miles & clean house. If we have decommitments along the way oh well. This program needs a restart. Thought I’d never say that after that magical 2017 season. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Is this a fireable loss?

Who cares!

Suppose it happens, what, you think that James is going to hire someone competent? Please ...

I think that Manny could have been good, I simply don't think that he had enough contacts that included good hires.

I expressed to a Canes fan friend prior to the season that I wasn't enamored with either hire, while just oh, by the way, many here were claiming how great Enos, or both, were.

Who knows at this point, but I'm going to have to see at least two seasons of solid football before I expend any of my time watching even a quarter of Canes football henceforth.

I gave them this season. 6-5 with losses to all of the toughest teams on the schedule, ... maybe.

But losses to NC, GA Tech, and now this nonsense. I mean honesty, how does a power-5 team, ANY power-5 team, lost to FIU?!?!

Advertisement
Back