Is this a fireable loss?

Advertisement
it should be, but we are Miami and it will not be. Team looked totally uninspired from the beginning of the game yet again. They don't seem to believe in the staff either. How do we not have a heavy package for short yards. do we just have 5 line on the whole team. Put a **** lineman at full back and one at te. Really???

For an administration that cares about its football program, yet it is. FSU is a bunch of a-holes but they care about football and that's why they canned Willie. Miami does not care about its program and will retain Manny for the forseeable future.

Advertisement
If I didn’t have a fantastic 3 year old daughter still awake in my presence, I’d drink myself into a coma through the Saturday after thanksgiving, just in time to watch us lose at Duke

Advertisement
Absolutely. I don’t give a **** about the 3 sleeper commits we have. Without a good coaching staff it doesn’t matter if we get Peyton ******* Manning

We need to redefine what should be considered a fireable loss. It wasn’t a 58-0 blowout. But under no circumstances should Miami ever lose to FIU. Don’t care if it’s by 12 points or 22 points . I have no words on Manny at the moment but majority of this staff needs to go.

Is this a rhetorical question?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a learning experience for our team. It takes time, this was not going to be fixed in year one.
That’s an absolute BS excuse, and if you are gonna blindly use it that way, why not go 0-12 by that rationale?

That’s an absolute BS excuse, and if you are gonna blindly use it that way, why not go 0-12 by that rationale?

We weren't trying to lose, but the players need to understand that they need to take every game serious.

Yes. Blake James.
That assbag is the real culprit. He hired Manny in under a day after promising a nationwide coaching search. Let Manny go to Temple, if he shows he's the good you can most likely bring him back to be HC in a few years if it comes to that. Manny stinks, his staff stinks and Flake James can go jump off a bridge.

Advertisement
Back