Is there anyone on this team that has balls?

Advertisement
Advertisement
To call out those that arent performing? Leadership is lacking hard.

So you want someone to put on a big show of fake tough yelling and calling out people in a public place so you can then approve and say he has "balls"

The other poster is right, no one has any idea what goes on behind closed doors.

The rest is just bullshlt and posturing.

Corn could call out Kaaya. That'd be about as high level as you'd get and I don't know how that'd be received or even if Elder is that type of locker room personality. Nonetheless, we have zero idea anyway what is said behind closed doors. The only sniff of it that we ever get is when there are unsubstantiated post-facto rumors of player fights or someone screaming at a coach.

The first time a player or team quits - it's hard.

Next time a player or team quits - it's a bit easier.

By the third time, it's no big deal. You don't even have to think about it.

Players that absolutely hate to quit - those are keepers - the others gotta go.

Advertisement
2134105_o.gif

Why are you so interested in the balls of teenage boys?
So how does it work for you- when you aren't allowed within 500 yards of a school zone, does that include the stadium when the Canes are playing? Sorry you can't watch the Canes in person, bro. (is Penn state on the schedule next year?)

Why are you so interested in the balls of teenage boys?
So how does it work for you- when you aren't allowed within 500 yards of a school zone, does that include the stadium when the Canes are playing? Sorry you can't watch the Canes in person, bro. (is Penn state on the schedule next year?)

Funny OP's username is "jackedaround" he must be a ped state fan in disguise

You can still get hard without balls, from what I've heard from others.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Used to have a buddy in college we called "Beans." When people would ask why we'd tell them it was because he was born without a frank, so he just had the beans part of frank and beans. Was worried at first it was too cruel and would blow up his game with the ladies, but he actually got a bunch who wanted to see for themselves, so it all worked out in the end.

Used to have a buddy in college we called "Beans." When people would ask why we'd tell them it was because he was born without a frank, so he just had the beans part of frank and beans. Was worried at first it was too cruel and would blow up his game with the ladies, but he actually got a bunch who wanted to see for themselves, so it all worked out in the end.

This is one of those "just asking for friend" type posts.

Advertisement
Back