Is there anyone on this team that has balls?

You can still get hard without balls, from what I've heard from others.

Used to have a buddy in college we called "Beans." When people would ask why we'd tell them it was because he was born without a frank, so he just had the beans part of frank and beans. Was worried at first it was too cruel and would blow up his game with the ladies, but he actually got a bunch who wanted to see for themselves, so it all worked out in the end.

but....if there was no frank, what the **** got worked out in the end?

Advertisement

Used to have a buddy in college we called "Beans." When people would ask why we'd tell them it was because he was born without a frank, so he just had the beans part of frank and beans. Was worried at first it was too cruel and would blow up his game with the ladies, but he actually got a bunch who wanted to see for themselves, so it all worked out in the end.

Why was TimeBum looking at his friend's erect wang anyway?

LMFAO!!!! He wanted to see the beans since there was no frank. He had rice with the beans instead, and brought his own frank!!

Carter keeps getting named as captain despite 10,000 MEs and personal fouls. Obviously there's a lack of accountability.

LMFAO!!!! He wanted to see the beans since there was no frank. He had rice with the beans instead, and brought his own frank!!

I'm lusting after the girl in your avatar right now.

Advertisement

Spray it with Bactine.

Haha the guy who was just slurping Golden's ******* in a thread he started today came looking for me here. Sorry bro, I'm only into the ladies. I accept your lifestyle though and congratulate you on getting the right to marry last year. Love is love, I say.

Is there a cliche this fan base doesn't love.
The struggles of this team have nothing to do with "balls' or effort or caring.

Advertisement
They'd get suspended for calling out the main culprit.

Right, because the guy who was been here for nine months is responsible for 15 years of the exact same thing happening every season.

We just need to steer Jim Chaney from Pitt.

people dont get how bad this program was. Forget Golden and his MAC mentality. My friend played under coker and Shannon when he was DC. he said Coker would walk around practicing shooting the breeze with guys. he also said randy shannon didnt like recruiting, he would just offer a bunch of kids from the same high school e.g. northwestern. It didnt matter for a while because top kids wanted to come here but once butchs kids were gone and things started slowing down it feel apart. add golden to that mess, and u are 100% right.

Advertisement
Back