Is there any player on current team

That would have started in 2001? Brad vs Dorsey would be interesting. I can't think of anyone else. I'm sure people will bring up our totally unproven defense ends.

Advertisement
Wow..........When you put it that way, it shows how the mighty have fallen. While that was the Greatest College Football team in history, we should be able to offer someone from this current team that could compete for a starting position.

SMH

please stop with the comparing our tradition is Super Great but we are currently trying to rebuild program so please stop man.

It's not the players. They get a lot of the blame, but its the entire program! If some of todays guys had the coaching those guys had, we would be able to plug in a few I'm sure. Not a ton, but a few. We can't see any of them doing it though at this point, because good 'ol Alfred can't even beat teams like UVA, Pitt, etc... And I assure you we got a bunch that would start for them. In fact, I would be willing to bet, either of those teams would have more Canes starting for them than their own players! Maybe they are the next great coaches over there? You know, beat you with his players or yours? Nah, Al just #$%^&!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's not the players. They get a lot of the blame, but its the entire program! If some of todays guys had the coaching those guys had, we would be able to plug in a few I'm sure. Not a ton, but a few. We can't see any of them doing it though at this point, because good 'ol Alfred can't even beat teams like UVA, Pitt, etc... And I assure you we got a bunch that would start for them. In fact, I would be willing to bet, either of those teams would have more Canes starting for them than their own players! Maybe they are the next great coaches over there? You know, beat you with his players or yours? Nah, Al just #$%^&!!!!

It is the freakin players just as much as the coaches. Everybody gets the **** blame. None of those seniors cared about this program when they became selfish and checked out after the FSU game and QUIT on the team!

It is the freakin players just as much as the coaches. Everybody gets the **** blame. None of those seniors cared about this program when they became selfish and checked out after the FSU game and QUIT on the team!

Question wasn't did they quit on fat boy, question was would any start on that team. Answer is no, but not their fault. There are a few with the talent to start on that team. But its not seen on the field due to ****** schemes, techs, play calls, etc ... take a guy willing to run thru a wall for his coach to not quit after what they did to them second half of that FSU game you speak of. And Al is not that coach.. Too many mistakes in his tenure. This team will quit on him this year if he makes same mistakes again. I say he will. But Chad, Muhammad, I bet would be able to play on that team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kehoe is the only competent coach on this team. He has done the most with by far the least of any other coach.

ICE and Beard are still unproven. They may turn out to be good.

more than folks think....

forget about Kaaya and Dorsey...Dorsey had IT , leadership, coaching ability and enough talent to get the ball where it belonged and when

Coaching would be the difference

those 01-03 teams had real characters but Reed and Dorsey ran those teams and players knew their roles...

I think players that would see time

Kaaya
Yearby
Coley
Grace
thomas
Howard
AQM
harris

few o lineman would as well..

Advertisement
Kehoe is the only competent coach on this team. He has done the most with by far the least of any other coach.

ICE and Beard are still unproven. They may turn out to be good.

I get bashed for defending Art..just please go to any practice if you can or are allowed and see who is coaching and who walks around with a whistle or talking to the media or ex players...

forget about Kaaya and Dorsey...Dorsey had IT , leadership, coaching ability and enough talent to get the ball where it belonged and when

those 01-03 teams had real characters but Reed and Dorsey ran those teams and players knew their roles...

Kaaya
Yearby
Coley
Grace
thomas
Howard
AQM
harris

WAIT! you think Yearby would have sniffed the field with the backfield that was here in 01? DA FUQ YOU THINKING! AQM maybe, but we havent even seen him play. Coley not a chance wtih Johnson and the rest of them. Grace? yeah nope not a chance over Vilam or DJ.

Kaaya
Yearby
Coley
Grace
thomas
Howard
AQM
harris

That was a joke right?

Advertisement