Is there a way

There's already a thread on abortion in the OT forum, you didn't have to take a coat-hanger to the entire site.
no way lol GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Advertisement
@Andrew , we went through this a few months ago. The reaction was overwhelmingly negative towards the new themes. I’m not sure why you would think you’d get a different response now?

The new themes are discouraging people from reading the board. Literally Maude’s and non-Maude’s have told me they’ll be on the board less because it’s unreadable.

Please tell your consultant that the we said thank you and to kindly drink bleach.
As a small kid I once found a bottle of bleach and had a few swigs. Pooped white for a week. Didn't kill me though

Hey, @Andrew, you want to tell people how to expand the info underneath people's avatars in a way that displays the information all the time for everyone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there a way to go back? For some reason the new format is hard for me to read and process like I used to.

Advertisement
I like to envision Andrew as a perpetual high school senior at Columbus. He keeps taking a computer programming/web design elective and just keeps tweaking CIS at the end of every semester and passing it off as "new" for his project grade.

Academic fraud. I've alerted the archdiocese. Enjoy going to MDC, bro.

Bro why are the admins of this site so **** bent on forcing new themes? Do they think the old look is not good or amateurish? I get wanting to expand and be as great as possible with the team lookin upwards and all but these changes have been not welcomed overall.

Edit: read the thread, wow lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back