Is there a way

Advertisement
Nothing to see here. Keep moving
F4842B09-8A70-4F81-A9DB-EDC78777E595.gif

Advertisement
to go back to the format yesterday. This new look is killing me. uggggg

Agreed. I love @Andrew but all this tinkering sucks.

Not sure if it just impacts computer viewing vs. phone viewing, but it is not good. I fixed some things during the last tinkering, and now I have no idea how to do it again.

On top of which, after all of Andrew's pushing for the dark view, it defaults to the light view? Strange.

Not sure if it just impacts computer viewing vs. phone viewing, but it is not good. I fixed some things during the last tinkering, and now I have no idea how to do it again.

On top of which, after all of Andrew's pushing for the dark view, it defaults to the light view? Strange.
It's both. The desktop experience with the new themes isn't quite as horrific as the mobile version, however I spend most of my time browsing CIS on my phone and the new theme is visual AIDS.

This board was running like a smooth El Camino. Now it's like a beat up Pinto with big tires.

But if Andrew needs to do he needs to do it for the betterment of society.

Advertisement
@Andrew , we went through this a few months ago. The reaction was overwhelmingly negative towards the new themes. I’m not sure why you would think you’d get a different response now?

The new themes are discouraging people from reading the board. Literally Maude’s and non-Maude’s have told me they’ll be on the board less because it’s unreadable.

Please tell your consultant that the we said thank you and to kindly drink bleach.

Advertisement
This board was running like a smooth El Camino. Now it's like a beat up Pinto with big tires.

But if Andrew needs to do he needs to do it for the betterment of society.
It’s not bettering anything. He hired a shîtty consultant. He doesn’t need to follow their ****** advice because he paid them a fee. Andrew would get better potato advice from @Tellis , in fact, Tellis, school him.

Advertisement
Good morning @Andrew,

I'm a staff writer for Potatico and I was wondering if you'd be able to answer a few questions about the current theme of your web site.
1. Did you test it?
2. Did you anticipate the backlash?

If you'd care to respond, I'm on a deadline at 10:00 am Eastern.

Thank you.

Advertisement
Back