Is there a real possibility of Diaz getting fired after next year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to set a record threshold for him to get fired. 8-4 probably saves face to the BOT that just said they didn't think Blake should be fired because "he's a good fundraiser".

But to a person with a clue... 8-4 or even 9-3 with next years schedule would be grounds for firing.

I'm sure 8-9 wins will be a realistic expectation for next year and he will still be here for year 3 because he "improved". Then when we continue to sign 18-20 man classes and can't get our roster above 75 guys... we'll be really hurting and it'll be a full 5 year rebuild for the next coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd guess if he wins 6 again next year, he's safe barring something really weird happening. After all this is a total rebuild 😉

Advertisement
Hard to set a record threshold for him to get fired. 8-4 probably saves face to the BOT that just said they didn't think Blake should be fired because "he's a good fundraiser".

But to a person with a clue... 8-4 or even 9-3 with next years schedule would be grounds for firing.

I'm sure 8-9 wins will be a realistic expectation for next year and he will still be here for year 3 because he "improved". Then when we continue to sign 18-20 man classes and can't get our roster above 75 guys... we'll be really hurting and it'll be a full 5 year rebuild for the next coach.

It’s already a 5 year rebuild

The guys the biggest choad we’ve had as a coach. His holier than thou attitude, smugness, lack of accountability, and stubbornness are on a hole new level for cane coaches. I’ll give Diaz a chance if he sends his *** packing...if not, Diaz is just as bad if not worse for employing such a inept jack ***.

Advertisement
Back