Is there a bigger MUST GET than Wesley Bissainthe this recruiting cycle?

Advertisement
Shamar Stewart. He is a bigger name, bigger talent, and a DE/DT will affect offensive plays (from a disruption standpoint) more than a LB will. Both players are critical and must gets - but I give a slight nod to Shemar. My two cents.
Even though he is "bigger" in all the things you pointed out I still think WB is more important to the defense. Now I would to have Stewart, but unless we get a transfer LB or Keontra Smith becomes Darren Smith, I think LB is need #1.

Advertisement
Shamar Stewart. He is a bigger name, bigger talent, and a DE/DT will affect offensive plays (from a disruption standpoint) more than a LB will. Both players are critical and must gets - but I give a slight nod to Shemar. My two cents.
He may be the bigger talent, but just reading the other thread over lack of commits, Bissainthe seems closer to making a decision. If he pulls the trigger soon, the dominos may start falling.

domino.gif

Advertisement
Love Stewart as a recruit but Bissainthe is more important for the program IMO because we need to add some difference-makers at LB.

Stewart is the most important IYAM. Georgia is about to throw the bags at him "BAG TIME" since Mykel Williams just committed to USCw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stewart and Biss are 1A and 1B. We haven't had a legit *** LB since Perryman and I don't need to explain myself with Stewart.

You win championships by having stacked/talented trenches. Clemson won a ship with a walk on as their starting linebacker.
We had a NFL first round pick on our DL and several other highly rated Dlineman and UNC and Clemson went through our D like it was non-existent. We are talent dead at LB, that's why to me WB is the #1 get, even if Shemar is the better player, it's about need.

I'm not asking who is the better recruit, we all know that, I'm asking what we need more, and it's WB IMO.

No one is more important than Wes. Now don't get me wrong, Stewart is important too!! But Wes is a must get because he projects to be a very special talent at the LB. Everyone said he was a better LB than Terrance Lewis at Central, and watching him in practice and camps... the guy is a true LB.

Advertisement
Back