Is there a bigger clown in this program than Jorge Baez?

It’s a pathetic and weak organization from top to bottom. No more of my money will be spent until Diaz is fired…at the very least.

Advertisement
Chain and rings should be no where near the field during games. However, the chain and rings should be awarded to an offensive and definsive player who had the best performance during the week of practice or game prior. Allow them to wear the chain and rings into the stadium. Then award it out at the end of the game and allow the players to wear them at the post game presser if they win.
Exactly. Pose with them in the locker room after the game.

AJ gets his **** shown on TV to millions. you think he gives a **** if were getting smoked lol? he still has his celebrity clients buying that gaudy ****. id extinct all of it. the cuban link, the stupid pendants, the ridiculous gems. shoot it to the moon and repurpose it for iPhones or some **** for all I care.
Lol I get it, money talks at the end of the day.
It just doesn't talk loud enough inside of the hecht to overthrow conference check complacency

Just an "embarass Miami's administration into action" fantasy

Advertisement
If we didn’t have the rings & chain the results would be the same…it doesn’t matter Manny is the head coach…

Lol I can’t wait for Manny to get fired and the kids starts exposing how they were forced to wear this clown ****

Advertisement
How he’s lasted since Golden is beyond me. He always posted the worst photoshop Miami stuff on Twitter.

Advertisement
I hope the next coach melts down the turnover chain & touchdown rings and gives Jorge the Game of Thrones treatment

InnocentNiceIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
My thoughts were TVD did not even want to put the rings on. He appeared disgusted by the whole scenario
Probably because he's an adult, and sees through the nonsense. I'll say this, I think TVD may have a future with a competent staff. He played to win late and you could see how livid he was when Manny punked out.

Advertisement
Back