Is there a bigger clown in this program than Jorge Baez?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Besides Manny

Every god **** week he forces the players to take photos with those touch down rings :pgdead: Roddy Jones couldn't hide his disgust multiple times during the broadcast. It's the most embarrassing and cringe worthy **** ever, and is everything that is wrong with the culture

Fire him into the sun. ******* Micky Mouse organization man

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think those rings have a negative effect. The defense always seems to give up points immediately after our TD. They are too busy on the sideline posing for pics instead of being focused on the task at hand. Next think you know they are out there and the other team already has 2 or 3 first downs before they realize picture time is over. Chain was cool for a minute but the rings have always been corny as ****. Almost as bad as FSU's man purse.

Get rid of the trinkets.

Learn how to win.

Go to the ****y bar after winning and get your picture taken with ten 21-year old co-eds and their nipple rings instead of 10 bro's you practice with all week and a stupid chain that can't suck your ****.

GifMeme 01102021010048.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Besides Manny

Every god **** week he forces the players to take photos with those touch down rings :pgdead: Roddy Jones couldn't hide his disgust multiple times during the broadcast. It's the most embarrassing and cringe worthy **** ever, and is everything that is wrong with the culture

Dude is a clown, blocked me on twitter for saying all he posts are weather updates. Waste to the program

Advertisement
Besides Manny

agreed. lose the ******* rings. i get second hand embarrassment every time the take those things out

Advertisement
They’re obligated to. We don’t own the jewelry. Pretty sure it’s a contractual thing
Prolly some legal Grey areas that I am not knowledgeable of here, but man would it be something if whoever is supplying the chain and/or rings just up and pulled out of whatever contract or deal was in place, citing that the partnership doesn't coincide with the business's core values and brand vision....or something more professionally worded out

Prolly some legal Grey areas that I am not knowledgeable of here, but man would it be something if whoever is supplying the chain and/or rings just up and pulled out of whatever contract or deal was in place, citing that the partnership doesn't coincide with the business's core values and brand vision....or something more professionally worded out

AJ gets his **** shown on TV to millions. you think he gives a **** if were getting smoked lol? he still has his celebrity clients buying that gaudy ****. id extinct all of it. the cuban link, the stupid pendants, the ridiculous gems. shoot it to the moon and repurpose it for iPhones or some **** for all I care.

Chain and rings should be no where near the field during games. However, the chain and rings should be awarded to an offensive and definsive player who had the best performance during the week of practice or game prior. Allow them to wear the chain and rings into the stadium. Then award it out at the end of the game and allow the players to wear them at the post game presser if they win.

Advertisement
Back