Is there a bigger clown in this program than Jorge Baez?

Advertisement
Besides Manny

Every god **** week he forces the players to take photos with those touch down rings :pgdead: Roddy Jones couldn't hide his disgust multiple times during the broadcast. It's the most embarrassing and cringe worthy **** ever, and is everything that is wrong with the culture

Fire him into the sun. ******* Micky Mouse organization man
He does what he is forced to do... Jorge is good people but he's a yes man at the end of the day. Honestly he isn't part of the problem one way or the other. Y'all just see him because he's forced to the forefront with Joel...

AJ gets his **** shown on TV to millions. you think he gives a **** if were getting smoked lol? he still has his celebrity clients buying that gaudy ****. id extinct all of it. the cuban link, the stupid pendants, the ridiculous gems. shoot it to the moon and repurpose it for iPhones or some **** for all I care.
Personally I refuse to believe this is a good look for anyone. But then again I see a.j as exactly this sort of clown anyhow. What kind of celebrity's are buying ****** 10karat jewelry with parfait stones that's all around horrible quality for anyone serious about they **** & on top of that from a crappy Lil flea market... Anyone that says I need to get my jewelry game on point. Let me go step it up at us1 flea market. Well they ain't got too many real options. Aj has always been the jewler for um kids cause he takes care of us **** near for free for anything which for a kid goes a long way. Past that all he gets is lil down south dope boys an ****. It's time to retire all that clown crap. Let it leave with Mandy and come nowhere near this program again.

Advertisement
What the **** are they celebrating? This is the problem! Who celebrates doing their JOB? This is not a moment to highlight. That makes it seem like it is out of the ordinary to capture it like that. They are supposed to score TDs. THIS is part of the problem of perception and needs to be thrown out along with the rest of the bath water (including Manny).

Personally I refuse to believe this is a good look for anyone. But then again I see a.j as exactly this sort of clown anyhow. What kind of celebrity's are buying ****** 10karat jewelry with parfait stones that's all around horrible quality for anyone serious about they **** & on top of that from a crappy Lil flea market... Anyone that says I need to get my jewelry game on point. Let me go step it up at us1 flea market. Well they ain't got too many real options. Aj has always been the jewler for um kids cause he takes care of us **** near for free for anything which for a kid goes a long way. Past that all he gets is lil down south dope boys an ****. It's time to retire all that clown crap. Let it leave with Mandy and come nowhere near this program again.

lol hes making this clown *** jewelry. it doesn't matter if its a good look as long as your **** gets seen lol.

Advertisement
He does what he is forced to do... Jorge is good people but he's a yes man at the end of the day. Honestly he isn't part of the problem one way or the other. Y'all just see him because he's forced to the forefront with Joel...
agreed. hes just doing his job. he isn't a coach. the coaches have to step up and do theirs

Jorge has no influence on the direction of the program. He actually cares about the program and kids. Email those above him, Manny, Frenk, James. Jorge is good people and would like nothing better than to have a winning program. He isn’t the problem.

Advertisement
Blocked me two years ago.
Baez actually DM’ed me on Twitter and asked if I could “turn down” my vocal displeasure with the team because “recruits read this stuff”.

You’re worried bout all the wrong things, Baez.

Advertisement
lol hes making this clown *** jewelry. it doesn't matter if its a good look as long as your **** gets seen lol.
If you're a jewler and your **** looks trash and has trash quality you ain't gonna get too many customers. Atleast not ones who keep money coming in. Hence the fact that he's been at a flea market forever with not much over head. It's not like he's operating out of seybold and using quality materials. Only **** at flea markets is bootleg clothes, barbers,tattoos & mixtapes. There's a reason he's where he is. But yes you are right in the fact that for him and the customers he's going after (which is all he cares about) than just getting the pub is good

Baez actually DM’ed me on Twitter and asked if I could “turn down” my vocal displeasure with the team because “recruits read this stuff”.

You’re worried bout all the wrong things, Baez.
The funny thing is most of y'all on here talk to Jorge. Y'all just don't realize who he is... Know the devil's y'all lay with. Lol. He's always asking me to stop putting them on blast.

Advertisement
Back