Is Simpson safe?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Diaz was Simpson's boss when he was DC. He's his boss again, so i wouldn't expect anyone on D to be let go

I hope we keep him. He recruited with common sense. He casted a wide net nationally. We lost a DLs to florida and Alabama and that won't even break our DL class because we have been contacting so many DLinemen nationally.

He doesn't do what rumph does and put all his eggs in 1 basket.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love for Simpson to remain on the staff. The D-line played with heart every **** snap, not to mention he actually improved the D-Line from when Kool was here.

Agree. Anyone that actually improved the product that the man, the myth, the legend in Kewl put on the field the year prior actually does deserve to stay. I'd be somewhat distressed if he's let go for anything less than a beyond proven entity.

Seems to me he's addressing the biggest issue immediately - the offense. That's a great sign of leadership and vision. Although he was the DC and probably had input in the D staff hires, I would imagine ALL coaches will be evaluated. Additionally, he knows the coaches on the D side better than visa versa.

Advertisement
Back