Is Simpson safe?

Seems to me he's addressing the biggest issue immediately - the offense. That's a great sign of leadership and vision. Although he was the DC and probably had input in the D staff hires, I would imagine ALL coaches will be evaluated. Additionally, he knows the coaches on the D side better than visa versa.

Stay tuned tomorrow. I also suspect at least one hire will be announced at Diaz’s Weds presser.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Simpson is a great DL coach. We lost our top 2 DT and were arguably better this year. Turned Willis into a potential first rounder.
Willis was already going to do that without Simpson.. he can't claim that. Let's see what he does with the younger guys not the senior who's always had the talent

Willis was already going to do that without Simpson.. he can't claim that. Let's see what he does with the younger guys not the senior who's always had the talent
Exactly, I guess most of these folks didn't see what we had on the field when Willis, Joe and Garvin weren't out there.

Advertisement
The guy is a glorified high school coach and people say he is better than Coach Kool. Well, Nick Saban knows a little about college football and he hired Kool, not some guy coaching high school football!
he was the falcons defensive assistant coach before coming to Miami as well.

Advertisement
Diaz was Simpson's boss when he was DC. He's his boss again, so i wouldn't expect anyone on D to be let go

That’s to bad. We lost 6 games to mostly crap teams, nobody should be safe. Manny needs to self-evaluate his old staff and seek upgrades everywhere. No room for loyalty anywhere. Need a top DC and there is not one on the staff.

Banda is one of the few recruiters that’s very aggressive , that’s the exact wording I was told. Majority of the staff was lazy as f, total clown show. From mark down.

Diaz thinks very highly of Banda, smart cat. There’s a reason he drags him everywhere. And as we’ve seen , manny don’t mind chopping heads off
I have been critical of richt’s recruiting for three years now, and so many people here insisted he was good at it.

The beauty of Manny taking over is he was in the building every day. If anyone else is let go, it’s bc they weren’t up to Mannys standard.

Advertisement
Back