Is Manny dumb enough to...

Advertisement
mike napoli signings GIF

Continue to play Mark Pope at punt return?

You can’t trust this guy on the field for anything. If we trot him out on PR against Clemson that will tell you everything you need to know about Manny.
Probably a little aggressive to believe we'll learn "everything" we need to know about our coach based on who returns punts, but I'm with you that I don't want to see him out there anymore. Can't be counted on to field the punt clean, and often isn't even decisive with the ball once he does field it.

100% yes. This is the same coach that put hall as the backup PR. Zero urge to put guys like the Don or rooster back there. Don’t want to start them against Clemson? Fine but at least give them garbage time

Advertisement
Can’t tell me someone can’t pull a Braxton and just consistently field the **** punt

the muff to profit we’ve been getting on PR from Pope is HORRIBLE

probably effects Pope when he is running his routes as he feels the need to atone

Advertisement
I don’t see how we can actually put Pope on the field when possession is on the line against Clemson. This game will likely decide the fate of Manny when King or maybe even Lashlee won’t be here anymore.

Advertisement
Put #7 from Deerfield back there kids a baller
I’ve seen him field 1 punt all season (I could’ve have missed the others). How dumb will manny look if he muffs the first one in what could potentially be the biggest game we play all year.... on the other hand, what if he scores. I don’t think it’s as obvious an answer as it seems.

Advertisement
Continue to play Mark Pope at punt return?

You can’t trust this guy on the field for anything. If we trot him out on PR against Clemson that will tell you everything you need to know about Manny.

Honestly dude, if this is where your mind is the week of the Clemson game, so much so that you felt the need to bring up this tired topic for the 1000th time, i genuinely feel sorry for you.

Your thread reeks of desperation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back