Is Manny a better recruiter than we thought?

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
One of the big questions was would he be able to recruit.

As the DC/ILB coach, he didn’t really go big-game hunting, but he generally got his targets.

It’s early, but he seems like a different guy as the head coach.

He poached Enos from Saban, and we’re in the mix for some big-name transfers.

And he’s a grade A twitter troll. He understands that social media is where it’s at these days when it comes to recruiting and generating buzz. We’re only a few weeks in to his regime, and he’s certainly creating buzz.

I’m interested to see how he closes on the trail down the stretch. There isn’t a lot of time left to make major inroads, but It’d be nice if he could snag a few difference-makers out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the big questions was would he be able to recruit.

As the DC/ILB coach, he didn’t really go big-game hunting, but he generally got his targets.

It’s early, but he seems like a different guy as the head coach.

He poached Enos from Saban, and we’re in the mix for some big-name transfers.

And he’s a grade A twitter troll. He understands that social media is where it’s at these days when it comes to recruiting and generating buzz. We’re only a few weeks in to his regime, and he’s certainly creating buzz.

I’m interested to see how he closes on the trail down the stretch. There isn’t a lot of time left to make major inroads, but It’d be nice if he could snag a few difference-makers out there.
Thomas is awesome but let’s not false equivalency ourselves. Still gotta show it.

Advertisement
A recruitera ability is subjective as **** especially with these 18 year olds but I will say this if you're a kid who has that dog in you you will love Manny and I'm not one who just send shots at Richt 20 times a day but he didn't have that dog and tbh he never has had it

06485F8E-3444-43FF-84F1-113B298086DF.jpeg

Advertisement
Apparently he isn't "Savage" because his name doesn't rhyme with Smush Mavis.

Advertisement
A recruitera ability is subjective as **** especially with these 18 year olds but I will say this if you're a kid who has that dog in you you will love Manny and I'm not one who just send shots at Richt 20 times a day but he didn't have that dog and tbh he never has had it
I guess because of the second word, I seriously read this in my head with a heavy Cuban accent.

Advertisement
Back