Is Manny a better recruiter than we thought?

james coley, who is by all accounts a great recruiter, was MEH here. hard to recruit anyone when your HC is half asleep

Advertisement
Never have worried about Diaz and recruiting as his personality will have the players ( transfers or HS ) begging to come here once they see that Enos O mixed with that Diaz/baker D.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the big questions was would he be able to recruit.

As the DC/ILB coach, he didn’t really go big-game hunting, but he generally got his targets.

It’s early, but he seems like a different guy as the head coach.

He poached Enos from Saban, and we’re in the mix for some big-name transfers.

And he’s a grade A twitter troll. He understands that social media is where it’s at these days when it comes to recruiting and generating buzz. We’re only a few weeks in to his regime, and he’s certainly creating buzz.

I’m interested to see how he closes on the trail down the stretch. There isn’t a lot of time left to make major inroads, but It’d be nice if he could snag a few difference-makers out there.

There may be reasons why we can compete in the portal game better than the regular croot game, but hopefully we unleash a full shady Miami politico style bag operation as well.

But if the transfer model is gonna be the main thing to keep us in the ratio then it will work if they clean up like this with it.

After his introductory press conference, I wish I could fly to Miami and suit up for the guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back