Is Kiki our best MLB since Morgan/Vilma?

i think thats accurate, hope he stays

Would be huge for the team if he stays. I’d be really curious what his draft grade would be. Hopefully he enjoys Miami and wants to run it back 1 more year with his brother. Wouldn’t blame him for leaving for the nfl either if his draft grade comes back 3rd-5th rd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not sure where he ranks but he’s ******* awesome and I hope one of the young bucks is ready to pair with him next year.

Nicholson and Guidry deserve their flowers with the LB room this is the best we’ve been there overall in a long time.
they need to bench flagg with the freshman we have.

Advertisement
I’m with all of yall. Kiko is playing good ball but DP52, Colin McCarthy, Shaq still were good mike backers and shouldn’t be forgotten in between vilma and now.

Yes.

51 is one of if not the only player playin Canes football in 2023.

Others have had glimpses, but 51 has shown up & made a difference in every single game this season.

Last 15 years:
DP
McCarthy
Kiko
Shaq

Shaq probably the better tackling downhill LB between the tackles and Kiko blows him away blitzing and tackling outside the offensive tackles. Just quicker. About the same in pass coverage

Advertisement
No. He is Shaq/Perryman with a couple more sacks. Very good player and I LOVE him, but he has his holes too.

He sticks out cause our LBs have sucked since shaq

Advertisement
Eddie Johnson was a very talented LB. Gabe Terry was a talented player. Losing those guys and a few others set that defense back.

Good discussion!

I do think it's hard to judge his 1st year here against others careers, but he's definitely talented and ballin out. If he comes back next year then we can make a case for him being above DP.

didnt read this thread but hes one of the bests lbs weve had in a long time middle or outside

fig
denzel
spence
fig
eddie johnson
obv mcarthy

all were beasts

Advertisement
Back