Is Kiki our best MLB since Morgan/Vilma?

Advertisement
cat shaq GIF

It’s definitely debate worthy. I’d need to really study it, but kikos been a prototypical modern linebacker.

It’s crazy how much college football has changed since perryman and even shaqs time.

For what we run now and defend against im taking Kiko 10/10 times

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Got a lotta respect for Shaq and Perryman but Kiko seems to flash more than they did.
Are there any others? I forget: Did Sean Spence play MLB?

Perryman was the man, brotha. My guy put up 220 total tackles in a bad, BAD scheme his last 2 yrs here, & created a lot of turnovers from his hits. Kiko has been an absolute A+ addition from The Portal, & I knew he would be good b/c I saw him at WASU. He’s lived up to my expectations & more, honestly, but I can’t put him over Denzel. One thing I will say is he gets to the QB more than Perryman, BUT w/in context, Kiko has the privilege of playing in an aggressive, attacking front defense; DP52, unfortunately, played in No’D’s patty cake system, which makes his stats even more mind boggling.

Advertisement
I’m not sure where he ranks but he’s ******* awesome and I hope one of the young bucks is ready to pair with him next year.

Nicholson and Guidry deserve their flowers with the LB room this is the best we’ve been there overall in a long time.

Advertisement
Kiko does one thing really well and that’s get downfield and make plays in the backfield. He’s a liability in coverage and he’s slow laterally. Very solid player who’s come up big for us but he’s nowhere near Perryman. He’s very similar to Quarterman in his overall game.

Kiko is our best since Shaq. Can’t put one year of great production on a .500 team over four years of consistently good production.
Shaq was better than a lot of our fans like to admit

He would rarely blitz the way Kiko does but when he did, he would ******* kill people too

Kiko is probably my favorite guy on the team to watch but for me it’s:

Perryman

Shaq
Kiko

Advertisement
Back