Is it really the Qbs or is it Richt's Offense?

We have not seen anyone play a down in a real game yet in Richt's offense as starter.

Everything is just speculation and conjecture right now as to what we have and what the offense will look like come Fall.

This comment is eerily similar to those on the boards who had the "wait and see" approach on Al Golden.
This is what was said as if one relates to the other and can be connected which is plain wrong. A wait and see attitude with one coach can be a different experience with a better coach.

Your opinion is your opinion when it comes to our QB situation. If you think it sucks more power to you.
What I am saying is if it sucks in September during games I will be concerned. Until then I will be patient.

Advertisement
We have not seen anyone play a down in a real game yet in Richt's offense as starter.

Everything is just speculation and conjecture right now as to what we have and what the offense will look like come Fall.

This comment is eerily similar to those on the boards who had the "wait and see" approach on Al Golden.
This is what was said as if one relates to the other and can be connected which is plain wrong. A wait and see attitude with one coach can be a different experience with a better coach.

Your opinion is your opinion when it comes to our QB situation. If you think it sucks more power to you.
What I am saying is if it sucks in September during games I will be concerned. Until then I will be patient.

So youre saying, lets ignore evidence and not make a conclusion.

I dont need to see either QB play the likes of Duke to make a conclusion. You can watch both QBs and our O Line and know if they played a stout front 7, they'd get their **** wrecked.

Ill hold judgement on Perry because he isnt on campus yet. Im praying he overachieves and think he can.

No.
I am saying let's focus on what things look like closer to the season and in games. It will be more accurate.

No.
I am saying let's focus on what things look like closer to the season and in games. It will be more accurate.

Even then, like Shaq said, this will be the best D they face all year. I expect the O to get better as the season approaches, but I also expect the D to get better. We won't know much until we start playing other teams. Looking forward to it.

And for everyone crying about the QB situation, I think you're all over reacting.

Golden has nothing to do with the present and it is a straw man argument to bring up his regime.

Fact is we don't know either way how any of these players will play in September (Perry included.)

To say the QB situations sucks doesn't really add to the conversation other than just sounding like a negative Nancy.

LOL Golden has everything to do with the present. He recruited the QBs we have on the roster. No?

You havent been paying attention to the spring, the coach, or anyone around the program if youre reserving judgement.

Plain and simple, either Perry comes in and overachieves as a Freshman or we have an 8-5, 9-4 type year.

Walton/Homer/The Defense won't be able to carry our slack all season. They barely could with Kayaa back there.

A possible(not sure if it would make a difference) #3 option is that Richt adjusts his system enough to suit one of these guys.

Kaya clearly had deficiencies, but he also had talent, smarts and dedication, but still just never looked right or the same under Richt.

Advertisement
You have two guys who shouldnt be playing for a P5 school and one who should, but isnt a stickler for details and is enjoying college life.

Richt's play calling and playbook are suspect at times, but Golden/Coley ****ed us on this one.

According to whom?
When did this become fact?
I already note the usual roundup of mopes parroting this rumor.

Last edited:
You have two guys who shouldnt be playing for a P5 school and one who should, but isnt a stickler for details and is enjoying college life.

Richt's play calling and playbook are suspect at times, but Golden/Coley ****ed us on this one.

According to whom?
I already the usual roundup of mopes parroting this rumor.

it is. If he spent as much time hanging around after practice, working on routes/timing as he does on ******* boats in Miami or spending time with his GF, he may not be 3rd string this year.

People around the program/who live in Miami know this.

Whatever QB is under center won't make a difference unless you have the hogs up front flattening Dlinemen like a stream roller. Was hoping to hire Ray Finkle to abduct Linder until he exhausts his eligibility. Thinking the same thing about Doormat but some of you think with Big Gus training him there is hope for last year's turnstile.

Anyway I haven't heard much about the LSU Xfer kid what is his story?

Advertisement

According to whom?

it is. If he spent as much time hanging around after practice, working on routes/timing as he does on ****ing boats in Miami or spending time with his GF, he may not be 3rd string this year.

Who are the people you speak of?
Source?

I wasn't a fan of riches system at the start played a lot out of the I, but he ran more out of gun towards the end and we started putting up points I'm hoping it's more of what we saw at the end, one thing that is a positive is that richt is flexible and changed things unlike the last staff

Last edited:

According to whom?

it is. If he spent as much time hanging around after practice, working on routes/timing as he does on ****ing boats in Miami or spending time with his GF, he may not be 3rd string this year.

Source?

Citizens of Miami. Boosters of Miami. Anyone around the program will tell you this and I am telling you. Are you asking if theres a ******* reporter out there writing an article on it?

I saw that Pete just updated his prediction that N'kosi wins the job still. Maybe youll listen to him more than me, I don't know.

Advertisement
Golden has nothing to do with the present and it is a straw man argument to bring up his regime.

Fact is we don't know either way how any of these players will play in September (Perry included.)

To say the QB situations sucks doesn't really add to the conversation other than just sounding like a negative Nancy.

LOL Golden has everything to do with the present. He recruited the QBs we have on the roster. No?

You havent been paying attention to the spring, the coach, or anyone around the program if youre reserving judgement.

Plain and simple, either Perry comes in and overachieves as a Freshman or we have an 8-5, 9-4 type year.

Walton/Homer/The Defense won't be able to carry our slack all season. They barely could with Kayaa back there.

A possible(not sure if it would make a difference) #3 option is that Richt adjusts his system enough to suit one of these guys.

Kaya clearly had deficiencies, but he also had talent, smarts and dedication, but still just never looked right or the same under Richt.

Theres nothing Richt can do with QBs who shouldnt be starting at P5 schools. No amount of vanilla is going to help them be elite. He can help them enough to get us to 8-5 or 9-4. Probably the same result from Nkosi being average. If Nkosi can overachieve, I think we have the best formulas to win.

According to whom?

Don't you just love fake-*** fakkits that pretend to be in the know and have special inside info because they maybe heard some third hand rumor.

According to whom?

Don't you just love fake-*** fakkits that pretend to be in the know and have special inside info because they maybe heard some third hand rumor.

Who the **** said it was some rumor or inside info for that matter. Someone who goes to school at UM could tell you this info. The campus isn't big.

There have been multiple of us on this site, at these scrimmages and who hang around the program telling you that Allison looks like the best QB. And you guys continuously talk this smack about how "Well, why is he 3rd string", "Theres no way hes the best if hes 3rd string".

Richt has never liked Jack's preparedness or his preparation. This shows in where he sits on the depth chart even though he looks like the best qb.

Advertisement
It's not the play calling, it's the execution of the play calling, starting with the O-line and then the qb... which is why Perry should win the job because his legs add an element can overcome poor o-line execution and the real threat of the read option to the rpo......

Richts offense looked great when the o-line was actually able to block people

It's not the play calling, it's the execution of the play calling, starting with the O-line and then the qb... which is why Perry should win the job because his legs add an element can overcome poor o-line execution and the real threat of the read option to the rpo......

Richts offense looked great when the o-line was actually able to block people

None of the QBs on our roster have cement feet. Perry isn't unique in having good feet. We'll have to wait and see what he can do.

According to whom?

Source?

Citizens of Miami. Boosters of Miami. Anyone around the program will tell you this and I am telling you. Are you asking if theres a ****ing reporter out there writing an article on it?

I saw that Pete just updated his prediction that N'kosi wins the job still. Maybe youll listen to him more than me, I don't know.

Are these the same "citizens" and boosters of Miami who were blindsided by a rogue "booster" doing all kinds of dirty deeds with our football
and basketball players and coaches?
Or were they the group that knew that so-and-so player was kicked off the program only to show up for spring practice?
That group?
Sorry, very skeptical about these so-called "citizens" and "boosters".

As for Pete's prediction, what does that have to do with Allison (alledgely) banging his girlfriend on the regular and racing boats?

According to whom?

Source?

Citizens of Miami. Boosters of Miami. Anyone around the program will tell you this and I am telling you. Are you asking if theres a ****ing reporter out there writing an article on it?

Are these the same "citizens" and boosters of Miami who were blindsided by a rogue "booster" doing all kinds of dirty deeds with our football
and basketball players and coaches?
Or were they the group that knew that so-and-so player was kicked off the program only to show up for spring practice?
That group?
Sorry, very skeptical about these so-called "citizens" and "boosters".

As for Pete's prediction, what does that have to do with Allison (alledgely) banging his girlfriend on the regular and racing boats?

Where did I say he was racing boats? Just said he isn't focused on getting the starting position and it shows in his mental side of the game and his preparedness. Places where hed rather spend his time is with his girlfriend and on boats, evidenced by him being with his gal and on boats.

Cut that **** out, and focus on being a starter, and it may came to fruition for him. But it wont, hes okay with being a backup. N'kosi will be the starter.

He will be a lifetime backup here or end up transferring. He isn't anywhere near as bad as Baby Jesus when it comes to behavior. He just isn't focused on being a starting, quality QB.

Advertisement
Back