Is it just me or is College Football awful this year?

Advertisement
Some of you guys are miserable human beings......

So predictably so that you can easily forecast which topics will get traction.

If I made a post talking about how Richt's play calling throughout the day set up certain things for the offense, maybe 6 posts...

"Is college football awful?"

Too hot to not touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This Clemson/Louisville tilt looks like two **** good teams in a game played at a pretty high level. Better than any SEC garbage today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really I thought this has been a fun year!!!

Things happening that you wouldn't have guessed would happen keeps it interesting, and is one of the greatest things about sports in general. I mean FSU out of playing for anything meaningful (other than a bowl game) by week 5....come on man that's good stuff!

This Clemson/Louisville tilt looks like two **** good teams in a game played at a pretty high level. Better than any SEC garbage today.

Game was amazing

**** right it was. I'm the farthest thing from a conference pride douche but can you imagine how many "SEC football is the greatest in alllllll the land" references would have been made if that was one of their games? Funny how conference references are minimal when it's two ACC teams playing probably the most exciting high quality game (especially in the 4th quarter) of the year so far.

Best, most competitive year of college football I've seen in a long long time!! Georgia/Tenn , FSU/UNC, Ville/Clemson... Almost every weekend I've seen several exciting games

Advertisement
This has been one of the most exciting seasons in CFB I can remember in a while. The parity is ridiculous. The only thing that bothers me is that the talking heads blowing the SEC. Other than Bama the is no difference between them and any other P5 conference.

Go Canes!

Yet no one has responded to the initial point regarding quality...lulz

Advertisement
The quality seems to be considerably lower than previous seasons.

UGA/UT was a rock fight with two teams out stupiding each other

Florida State was considered a National Championship favorite and they look anything but...

Florida is stinky

Texas and ND can't stop a stop sign

Michigan seems like a typical Harbaugh team. Low scoring. Unexploited but fundamentally sound.

I would have to say Washington has looked the most impressive of any team I've seen this year and they beat a severely depleted Stanford team in that nut house.

Louisville's performance against FSU early is nullenvoid. That's a 5 loss football team in Tallahassee if not more.
Gotta see how they look tonight.

spot on. And interestingly, I think we have more balance than most. A little thin, but if we can just pull it together in time we could make things interesting. Good post have been underwhelmed all season. OSU has too much talent and just enough coaching to not go far.

Just feels like there aren't dominant teams around CFB. I caught some of OSU yesterday and they have speed and playmaking ability, but they're no well oiled machine. Bama has underwhelmed and Ole Miss proved again that you can spread them out with success.

Clemson looks physically different than every other college team but I'm not a big Deshaun Watson guy. When Kaaya is rolling (which we haven't truly seen yet) I think he's a far better passer.

Louisville seems to be a feisty group if nothing else. Rather opportunistic defense, but they aren't stalwarts.

Houston
Clemson
OSU
BAMA

Would probably be my final 4 projection at this point

the most exciting, drama filled sport on the planet. who cares about the quality? the games and especially the endings are insane.

Advertisement
Back