Is it just me or is College Football awful this year?

jerzeycane

All-ACC
The quality seems to be considerably lower than previous seasons.

UGA/UT was a rock fight with two teams out stupiding each other

Florida State was considered a National Championship favorite and they look anything but...

Florida is stinky

Texas and ND can't stop a stop sign

Michigan seems like a typical Harbaugh team. Low scoring. Unexploited but fundamentally sound.

I would have to say Washington has looked the most impressive of any team I've seen this year and they beat a severely depleted Stanford team in that nut house.

Louisville's performance against FSU early is nullenvoid. That's a 5 loss football team in Tallahassee if not more.
Gotta see how they look tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh youre ******* trippin. We won. Two great endings including FSU losing, Wisconsin - Michigan was a dogg fight. Oklahoma - TCU looks like its gunna be a close high scoring ending. and we still got UL-Clemson. This is a great day of college football

I disagree with your premise, however, Gainesville does smell like unwashed ******, so I'll give you points for that.

Bruh youre ****ing trippin. We won. Two great endings including FSU losing, Wisconsin - Michigan was a dogg fight. Oklahoma - TCU looks like its gunna be a close high scoring ending. and we still got UL-Clemson. This is a great day of college football

I'm talking about quality of play. Not entertainment value.

I feel what you're saying OP. Some bad football being played in College this year.

This is what happens when you promote dudes to HC status based on their recruiting acumen or coaching tree links, rather than, yknow, knowing basic football concepts.

Advertisement
Bruh youre ****ing trippin. We won. Two great endings including FSU losing, Wisconsin - Michigan was a dogg fight. Oklahoma - TCU looks like its gunna be a close high scoring ending. and we still got UL-Clemson. This is a great day of college football

You're confusing parity for awfulness.

Quality of play hasn't been bad at all. If your going off of preseason rankings I could understand but anyone that has watched CFB knew those rankings were trash like they mostly always are.

Canes winning and that's all I truly care about

A hail Mary and a 54 FG for the win aren't entertaining?

Those NCAA tourney buzzer beaters suck too.

Last edited:
I just watched two incredible endings and there has been many more. Doesn't matter the names of the teams winning.

Advertisement

The only quality of play i care about is if its us. Im perfectly content seeing FSU get wooped however it happens.

The only quality of play i care about is if its us. Im perfectly content seeing FSU get wooped however it happens.

everyone is bad every year.

Advertisement
This is the first season of college football that I'm enjoying in probably a decade. We're winning and a lot of the teams I despise are losing.

ND, FSU, UGA, and UF sucking and Miami undefeated this seams like an awesome year for College Football. The only thing missing is for Ohio State and Alabama to suck then we would really be dominating College football

Clear your head. THE U is 4-0 has a decent coach and is down to a one game season, ACCCG, to punch it's ticket to the playoffs. College football has just been issued End of Life notices and just doesn't know what to do. College football is about to be great again.

The quality seems to be considerably lower than previous seasons.

UGA/UT was a rock fight with two teams out stupiding each other

Florida State was considered a National Championship favorite and they look anything but...

Florida is stinky

Texas and ND can't stop a stop sign

Michigan seems like a typical Harbaugh team. Low scoring. Unexploited but fundamentally sound.

I would have to say Washington has looked the most impressive of any team I've seen this year and they beat a severely depleted Stanford team in that nut house.

Louisville's performance against FSU early is nullenvoid. That's a 5 loss football team in Tallahassee if not more.
Gotta see how they look tonight.

You showing your true colors...

Advertisement
Back