Is Caneville legit or not?

Advertisement
They keep putting tweets out so they can say they broke it first IF it does happen but when they're wrong they never bring it up.

They said Gino was hired as AD.

They said Brady was hired as OC.

There's other stuff I'm forgetting right now but I am sure there is more.

Very legit

Streeter has legit sources. I think he jumped the gun when he found out negotiations started Monday. He is credentialed with us so obviously he has connections. The way negotiations are being done with coordinators, it is best to wait until they are hired to say something. We all want answers, yesterday.

What do you mean?

Advertisement
His question to manny about talent gained him a special place in my heart lol . He had more balls and heart than most of the media here. I know I get clowned by his fanboys and others but I'm ok giving props . I've never once said he's a fake or that Flo guy for that matter. The more info out there the better.

Appreciate the info. you provide, but this as a blanket statement I don't understand. The frenzy of misinformation regarding the AD hire for example, was ridicuolous.

Appreciate the info. you provide, but this as a blanket statement I don't understand. The frenzy of misinformation regarding the AD hire for example, was ridicuolous.
I steered clear of that mess. All I said was in the beginning was Rad was the top choice and Jurich was involved. Then I said “the Nunez stuff was 100 % bs. People were getting their info from his side, Miami was pushing for a power five AD”. How the media handled that was one of the biggest **** shows of misinformation I’ve ever seen.

Advertisement
I was told by my source Brady was in.

I will be filing a formal complaint if he turns out to be wrong and accept the CIS punishment.

We talked in Pm about it, I said it’s very close to done.

But I don’t post anything as done until I get the same info from a couple folks I trust. It’s taken me awhile to build a rep and I know it can be tore down in a second. Luckily with Brady I was told he has a lot of demands and it’s bogging down. Or maybe I eat the **** sandwich.

At the same time if I hear different stories from different people I know to steer clear lol. That’s why I didn’t mess with the AD stuff until the end.

They keep putting tweets out so they can say they broke it first IF it does happen but when they're wrong they never bring it up.

They said Gino was hired as AD.

They said Brady was hired as OC.

There's other stuff I'm forgetting right now but I am sure there is more.

They are hit or miss. They still won't admit Brady could stay in the NFL. I think he hears rumors but doesn't try and verify them before putting it out. Usually insiders need multiple sources to verify something before they put it out there

Advertisement
Y’all some weirdos on this thread. Yall skim an article and run to message board to talk **** behind screen names. That’s f^ck ****, stop all that **** riding to down our own and sit back and wait. Cause I bet a few of y’all in them boys dms asking questions like hoes..This why this **** dying, all these beat writers be wrong but y’all got threads about the 2 dudes who actually have feet to pavement. Y’all trash man, it’s Sunday, go find a hobby, get some hoes, take a break smfh..

they were one of the first to break Blake was leaving. No, they are not 100% accurate but no "insiders" are

Wasn't exactly a well-guarded secret and was a 50/50 coin flip a few weeks into the new season. Not giving credit for that.

More throwing sh*t to the wall with hopes that something sticks; another site / brand / outlet more concerned with being FIRST instead of RIGHT, which absolutely destroys credibility when getting it wrong.

Advertisement
They are legit for recruiting, but I think OP was alluding to general team news.
I follow them on YouTube. They've been legit. I'm not on Twitter, so I can't speak for what goes on there. Whenever, they had something wrong they say so and move on. That's rarely happened.

Ironically, they have talked about that very thing of some media just putting click bait then say something totally opposite a few days later with no correction.

These are local guys with their ear to the ground. They are in the community and are credentialed. Just my opinion, but I think they have connections with some of the coaches and a ton of local recruits.

Streeter is definitely plugged in. Great for recruiting especially. X is loose lipped and says anything he hears

For recruiting.. they probably have the best batting avg in the business related to Miami. For staff.. when you post every name that could be possible and then one of them hits and they claim they got it right. Not really how any of this should work…

Advertisement
Back