Is Caneville legit or not?

The stuff they are right on I always read from here or there seems to be significant smoke first. The only thing I heard from them first was the Blake thing. Even then though it was said in passing on Streets live stream and not put out there. I don't have anything against the dudes they just always have recruits/former players on but are wrong often so I was interested in how plugged they actually are. Just wanted some opinions.
Understand.

Advertisement
I feel like them boys rush to put stuff they hear out.. so they can start looking like big time news breakers/creditable sources..

But they just end up looking more wrong then they are correct.

Also, X has loose lips. He seems to be the one who goes early, but streeter still takes the hit.
Oh ok. See I didn’t know there was two of them. I know I read on here Streeter supposedly said TS is coming back. I don’t know the context or how he said it, but if he said he’s coming back as a statement that’s wrong. He’s just guessing because TS is hurt and the odds point to returning. From the horses mouth it’s 50/50. Imo he returns but that’s just my opinion.

Advertisement
The tweet on Brady can be interpreted different ways. It could have just been a call out to Brady go come to UM. They seem to be kind of careless with their tweets and don't fully understand that they are looked at by many as a source for news on Canes football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are right most of the time... And when they are, y'all never give them credit. But when they are wrong, y'all love to point it out. What I can say is they don't really "predict" anything. They have LEGIT credentials and have legit sources. Whatever they put out at the time they say something is what they heard from credible sources AT THAT TIME. Now of course, things can change and they do.
They’re just liable to jump the gun. They’ll be in the ballpark but I would never take them as solid confirmation on anything.

Advertisement
Streeter has legit sources. I think he jumped the gun when he found out negotiations started Monday. He is credentialed with us so obviously he has connections. The way negotiations are being done with coordinators, it is best to wait until they are hired to say something. We all want answers, yesterday.

Streeter has legit sources. I think he jumped the gun when he found out negotiations started Monday. He is credentialed with us so obviously he has connections. The way negotiations are being done with coordinators, it is best to wait until they are hired to say something. We all want answers, yesterday.
His question to manny about talent gained him a special place in my heart lol . He had more balls and heart than most of the media here. I know I get clowned by his fanboys and others but I'm ok giving props . I've never once said he's a fake or that Flo guy for that matter. The more info out there the better.

Advertisement
Back