Is Caneville legit or not?

TipDrill

5 Star Interneter
Premium
They keep putting tweets out so they can say they broke it first IF it does happen but when they're wrong they never bring it up.

They said Gino was hired as AD.

They said Brady was hired as OC.

There's other stuff I'm forgetting right now but I am sure there is more.

Advertisement
They keep putting tweets out so they can say they broke it first IF it does happen but when they're wrong they never bring it up.

This is likely who @paksat got me confused with. I never said Brady was done this guy was tweeting stuff like this.

Advertisement

I’ve always said he has info but I take it with a grain of salt. He can be occasionally irresponsible like the tweets above. That’s how you eventually lose credibility. Brady was in negotiations but was never done.

Advertisement
They are right most of the time... And when they are, y'all never give them credit. But when they are wrong, y'all love to point it out. What I can say is they don't really "predict" anything. They have LEGIT credentials and have legit sources. Whatever they put out at the time they say something is what they heard from credible sources AT THAT TIME. Now of course, things can change and they do.

Advertisement
It’s way higher, and they cover HS as much as UM. They are credentialed, which matters.
He was right about McClendon, tbh I thought he jumped the gun on that one but was right, so I know he has info, he just gets caught up in the moment occasionally. It seems trying to be first rather than right. But he does have connections.

Advertisement
So how's that a NO if they know about recruiting?

They do break a lot of Canes news that others take and get credit for especially recruiting.
They are legit for recruiting, but I think OP was alluding to general team news.

Last edited:
They are right most of the time... And when they are, y'all never give them credit. But when they are wrong, y'all love to point it out. What I can say is they don't really "predict" anything. They have LEGIT credentials and have legit sources. Whatever they put out at the time they say something is what they heard from credible sources AT THAT TIME. Now of course, things can change and they do.
The stuff they are right on I always read from here or there seems to be significant smoke first. The only thing I heard from them first was the Blake thing. Even then though it was said in passing on Streets live stream and not put out there. I don't have anything against the dudes they just always have recruits/former players on but are wrong often so I was interested in how plugged they actually are. Just wanted some opinions.

He was right about McClendon, tbh I thought he jumped the gun on that one but was right, so I know he has info, he just gets caught up in the moment occasionally. It seems trying to be first rather than right. But he does have connections.
Also, X has loose lips. He seems to be the one who goes early, but streeter still takes the hit.

I’ve always said he has info but I take it with a grain of salt. He can be occasionally irresponsible like the tweets above. That’s how you eventually lose credibility. Brady was in negotiations but was never done.
I wonder who said that in the original and got called a “fake insider”? What’s his name again?

Advertisement
Back