Iron Bowl

Bama wasting one of Sabans best rants this week. I wonder how those entitled fans are gonna feel after this one.

Advertisement
Not sure if you watched the first half, but he mirrored #1 and Metchie all half. Ran across formations following their pre-snap motion. Tough to do that flawlessly all game, but very impressive to watch for a half. [To be fair, he got away with a PI, but slick work nonetheless]
I’ve watched him all season...

His tape from the Penn ST, LSU & Arkansas games will make NFL scouts salivate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How can it work out that both Alabama and Notre Dame do not get into the CFP? I’ll hang up and take the answer off-line.
Notre Dame getting in would be comical. They would get destroyed by any of the other 3.

Advertisement
Not sure if you watched the first half, but he mirrored #1 and Metchie all half. Ran across formations following their pre-snap motion. Tough to do that flawlessly all game, but very impressive to watch for a half. [To be fair, he got away with a PI, but slick work nonetheless]
He's making some money today. Everybody watching.

Seriously, 3rd and 5 and you lose 12...... At this point ru n twice and try and pick it up. Cause your QB is not very good.
And, you take yourself out of FG range. Then punt it into the endzone. They're playing hyper-aggressive defense, which at some point can reasonably bust.

Clearly, the Auburn QB will keep you limited. Games are won and lost in these "forgotten" possessions in the middle of halves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back