Iron Bowl

How in the living **** did Mississippi State light up this Auburn D? ****, they look amazing.

Advertisement
Only made better by Kirby Smart finding a way to **** the bed against a lesser team.
Would be awesome.

And just like the $EC-biased CFP selection committee to pick a 2-loss Bama team that upset UGA but lost TWO games to unranked teams. Would be Bama’s only hope. I can’t see a way for The Committee to back-door Ohio State in when the Suckeyes can’t play in their conference championship game.

Cincinnati losing to Houston could throw a weird monkey wrench into the plan.

Advertisement
How in the living **** did Mississippi State light up this Auburn D? ****, they look amazing.
Unfortunately we were playing talented kids on defense, but they didn't know their assignments and it took them a while to get comfortable with the play book. They are playing much faster and more agressive because they know their assignments.

Man, Mcreary in the slot is a f'in clinic. Crazy balance. He's bound to get hit at some point, naturally, but really impressive.

Kid is putting on a show right now.

Advertisement
Would be awesome.

And just like the $EC-biased CFP selection committee to pick a 2-loss Bama team that upset UGA but lost TWO games to unranked teams. Would be Bama’s only hope. I can’t see a way for The Committee to back-door Ohio State in when the Suckeyes can’t play in their conference championship game.

Cincinnati losing to Houston could throw a weird monkey wrench into the plan.
If Auburn beats them I have to think that Bama is out

Advertisement
I'm yelling at the TV like it's a UM road game circa 2002.

Let's flip the f'in field, please. Need an offensive break.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back