Iron Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
History tells us ND will repeat and they will get destroyed. We suck, the law of Extrapolations doesn’t work in CFB
History tells us nothing about this year's team. And the same thing is why this year's Alabama team is rated too high in the rankings. They are ranking Alabama of years past

History tells us nothing about this year's team. And the same thing is why this year's Alabama team is rated too high in the rankings. They are ranking Alabama of years past
And you think Notre Dame isn’t overrated, just because they’re Notre Dame? That’s history repeating itself, nauseatingly so.

Advertisement
And you think Notre Dame isn’t overrated, just because they’re Notre Dame? That’s history repeating itself, nauseatingly so.
I don't think they are overrated this year because they are 11-1 and just won 4 games in November giving up a total of 25 points. Including a 55-0 massacre of Georgia Tech, you know that team we struggled to beat. They are certainly playing better now than when Cincinnati beat them.

Look, I don't like them but those are pretty good numbers. And I have to listen to my dad talk about it.

This year is not years past, and is the same thing as this year's mediocre Bama team being overated because of past teams.

The defensive coordinator ought to have his *** whipped as well…had young seeing 15 people coming at him when they sent 6 or 7 so what does he do on the most important drive of the game..he goes prevent and rushed 4 and young picked them apart…
You talking about manny ?

Advertisement
It was a joke cause that’s what manny does. Pressure all game and then when it counts he has us dropping eight playing zone when we suck at it
Oh sorry…lol…yea it could have been for sure.Couldn’t believe he called off the rush at the end after keeping Young in check for the whole game..it was stupid.

Advertisement
Back