Iron Bowl

All Auburn had to do was complete one short pass at the end of regulation. I know they were never supposed to be in this game, but what a choke job with under two minutes left.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, Satan snuck one out against 6-6 Auburn. Yay.

The fact that Bryce was sacked 7 times and they played 4 OT's and UGA had a game that amounted to a deep tissue massage, facial and mani-pedi, will most definitely play a factor in next week's game.

And, no, if BAMA loses, they do NOT and will NOT get into the playoffs or there may be riots across the land. No way a 2-loss BAMA who got beat in their conf CH GM should be put in over a one loss P5 champ or a one loss ND team (assuming they beat the nerds at Stanford).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t think Harsin was going to get fired in year 1 by Auburn, but after the way he just handed this game over to Bama by playing scared conservative ball on offense, I’m on board with the rest of the AU fans who want him gone.

Bryan Harsin & Mike Bobo cost Auburn this game bruh, all they had to do was call a quick TE route on 3rd & 2 against that 9 man front in regulation & they get the first down & the game is over.

I’m not even an Auburn fan, but get Harsin outta of my face, let him go up to UW, he’s not cut out for the SEC.
People blaming Derek Mason astonish me. The game was lost by the offense on about 12 opportunities - starting in the 2nd quarter. He could have ended the game half a dozen times in the last 6 minutes, too. Defense was bound to break a bit at some point.

Advertisement
Yeah, clearly. But, they're gonna need to take advantage of a short field like that at some point. Defense pitching a shutout would be amazing, but unlikely. Auburn has to come up with something - maybe luck - if/when they have the ball inside the 20 again.
This was after a missed opportunity earlier in the game. Fans love to blame whatever happens on the last couple drives. Prior possessions and opportunities are statistically worth the same. In-game coaching matters.

I didn’t think Harsin was going to get fired in year 1 by Auburn, but after the way he just handed this game over to Bama by playing scared conservative ball on offense, I’m on board with the rest of the AU fans who want him gone.

Bryan Harsin & Mike Bobo cost Auburn this game bruh, all they had to do was call a quick TE route on 3rd & 2 against that 9 man front in regulation & they get the first down & the game is over.

I’m not even an Auburn fan, but get Harsin outta of my face, let him go up to UW, he’s not cut out for the SEC.
Harsin might get fired, and it won't be because of football results.

Harsin might get fired, and it won't be because of football results.
The defensive coordinator ought to have his *** whipped as well…had young seeing 15 people coming at him when they sent 6 or 7 so what does he do on the most important drive of the game..he goes prevent and rushed 4 and young picked them apart…

Advertisement
Back